• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All SOLD: Fenix P1 body - convert your Jetbeam C-LE to use CR123! Price Drop

mudman cj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where corn and pigs are grown unimpeded by trees
I have here for sale one Fenix P1 body in black. It is in like new condition, used with a Jetbeam C-LE head and carried only in a pouch. It has no dings, nicks, scuffs, or bruises. Using this body on a Jetbeam C-LE with the hidden mode allows you to use CR123 primary cells for higher output. It's like a Fenix P1D-CE without a ringy beam!

A member asked me in a PM why I am selling this tube if I like it so much with the C-LE. The reason is because I gave this light to my non-flashaholic brother whom I thought would not appreciate using lithium primary cells for a bit more output. I was always very happy with this set up, but didn't like the C-LE PWM on low and I decided I prefer clickies as well so I ordered a Rexlight 2.0 instead.

Note: when using this tube with the Jetbeam C-LE, contact with the battery anode (negative end) needs a little help, a spring, foil ball, magnet, etc. must be placed between the bottom of the tube and the battery. Asking $14 shipped first class in the US, international add $1. (Sold)

I also have one AW Mag C extender I used to allow my Mag 2C to accept two AW C Li-ion cells. Only used for a short while before I decided to find a different way to make room in the host. This extender maintains the O-ring seal of the Mag, unlike some other extenders. Asking $10 shipped first class in the US, international add $1. (SOLD)

First "I'll take it" gets priority. Not responsible for lost shipments.

Thanks for looking!

MVC-891F.jpg

MVC-892F.jpg

MVC-893F.jpg
MVC-894F.jpg
MVC-895F.jpg

Last edited:

rcnuk

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Fenix P1 body and AW Mag C extender

I'll take it:
AW Mag C extender

Please PM me your details.

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Fenix P1 body - convert your Jetbeam C-LE to use CR123! Price Drop

Can you use a rechargeable with the P1 set-up?

mudman cj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where corn and pigs are grown unimpeded by trees
Re: SPF: Fenix P1 body - convert your Jetbeam C-LE to use CR123! Price Drop

Sold pending funds to PaulB.

To answer your question ChocolateLab33, you could use a rechargeable, but you take the same risk as everyone using a 3.6V 14500 in the C-LE. Some have blown their circuit due to the higher cell voltage. I have yet to hear of anyone having a problem using a 3V cell.