Got my Rex light

clived

Newly Enlightened
Got my rex light from the post office today.
Looks very smart.
Pity it doesn't work!
Keeps flickering and cutting out on all settings.

bullpup

Newly Enlightened
Do you plan on sending it back? If you do could you post how much it cost for postage there and back?

adnj

Enlightened
Kaidomain has a RMA address in Miami, I think. The cost to return should be less than $4 from anywhere in the US.

Yep. Just found it:
Product RMA address*:
Kai Lam | Kaidomain
PMB # 8276
8345 NW 66TH ST
MIAMI FL 33166-2626

* For product returns, you may return it directly to our return address in FL for faster processing time. However please make sure you have contacted us first to obtain a RMA number.

kevinm

Enlightened
I have not gotten mine yet, so take this for what it's worth:laughing:. Try cleaning the contacts, threads, and the the top of the tube where it joins the head. Often this will eliminate the flicker.

Kevin

BillMPL

Newly Enlightened
I read that some of the Rex's have annodizing on the contact ends of the battery tube. Maybe they need to be filed a bit?

LGCubana

Enlightened
Quote:

Product RMA address*:
Kai Lam | Kaidomain
PMB # 8276
8345 NW 66TH ST
MIAMI FL 33166-2626

* For product returns, you may return it directly to our return address in FL for faster processing time. However please make sure you have contacted us first to obtain a RMA number.

Hey, that's only about 30 minutes away from me. Maybe I could pickup all of their defects for pennies on the dollar. :grin2: