Best deal on 123 size batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fracmeister

Newly Enlightened
Just used up the last of a beeg batch of Surefires that I got for a buck a pop. Performance was quite good (in my mind). But I am donating a dozen Surefire G3s to some submarine power school grads and will need a buttload of batteries. BTW, is there a better way to carry these than the Surefire options?

I know it is probably in a FAQ somewhere but the best deal changes from time to time.

Man----it has been a loooong tme since I posted.

fracmeister

Newly Enlightened
a buck was a long time ago. I just want the best "now" deal for a quality battery...

That being said I just ordered 25 from them and we'll report on how they hold up.

Given the intended audience of my gift I'd also like info on the best quality/ deent price. I am guessing I'll go for the 1.75 surefires ///

Last edited:

swampgator

Enlightened
Battery Station also has 123s for $1 for CPF members.

The Battery Station 123 consistantly came in ahead of the Tenergy 123 in almost every situation in the "123 Shoot Out" except for lights 2.0 Amp draw. At the 2.0 amp level the Tenergy takes the top seat.

edit: It should also be noted that Battery Junction offers 5% off to CPF members with the code: cpf2006, so this might prove to be an even better deal.

Last edited:

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Too common of a thread. Can be followed in the numerous other threads in the Batteries Forum.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts