A Few Too Many?

swampgator

Enlightened
Anyone ever have a few too many and try to post? I went to the annual office picnic today. Wouldn't have gone but the boss said free liquid refreshments. Now there's something I can't turn down!

So now I'm back home (and yes, the spousal unit drove home) and I'm cruising the forum. I've responded to a few posts but find myself using a the backspace and delete key more than normal.

So fess up, whose been guilty of P.U.I. ? Posting under the influence?

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL, yes I have posted to a forum but I don't usually send email. Do not want to take the chance of saying something to a friend or family member I might regret the next day.

swampgator

Enlightened
I think I'm on # 13 since 3 pm, (7p loc al) but I've lost copunt. as such I've resul;ted to one finger typing. gplad t0 know I;m niot the onl;y one.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just cracked open my first for the night. A Guinness. You're supposed to pour it in a glass and watch the bubbles flow up but I'm lazy and just drink it straight from the can. Sometimes I like to put my beer in the freezer so just a little bit of ice sludge develops

sejvaar

Newly Enlightened
geepondy said:
A Guinness. You're supposed to pour it in a glass and watch the bubbles flow up but I'm lazy and just drink it straight from the can.

People have no repect these days ;)

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's Sunday afternoon... ohhh, my aching head.

Edit: J/K... takes more than I drank last night to work up a good headache.