Dexlight Sapphire Crystal 3W 16-mode CREE AA/14500 Flashlight Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiteBrite

Newly Enlightened
TOOCOOL said:
yep use the search function :laughing:

I did use the search function before posting this thread. Not one hit. Maybe you should try it before you post. :touche:

gunga

Flashaholic
Actually, there's a big thread on it in the LED section, no search required since it's on the first page.

Looks interesting but I didn't get a Jetbeam because of the UI, same applies here. I think I've had enough of these pre buys and GB's of unknown Chinese (not that this makes any difference) lights. I got my jetbeam after 3 months, my rexlight (will be sold soon after I take a quick look at it) will come after 2 months. I'm tired of all the clones that don't really do anything innovative and don't feel like paying my money and waiting months for a product.

The Fenixes are great with good UI, Lumapower has new developments every week, these are a little more satisfying. I put an OP reflector in the Fenix now it RULES.

I'm keeping my jetbeam because it is a beautiful little twisty. Hope it doesn't fizzle out when I start running it at 3V...

adnj

Enlightened
I would have added the link to the thread also. Sarcasm doesn't go too far sometimes.

SEMIJim

Enlightened
LiteBrite said:
I did use the search function before posting this thread.
Dexlight 16-mode CREE at DX. Topic started yesterday at 11:19 GMT and posted-to regularly since then, the last post before you starting your duplicate thread having been at 04:42 GMT. So the thread's been on the first page of the LED section, frequently near the top, all that time.

LiteBrite said:
Sorry to disappoint, but no, no touche' for you.

LiteBrite

Newly Enlightened
I just tried the search with Dexlight. I still get zero hits. I definitely didn't want to start anything. Stupid search function.

Since there is another thread, the mods can close this one if they choose to.

Status
Not open for further replies.