Pocket clip for the ARC AAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al_Havemann

Enlightened
I've always wished the ARC came with a removable pocket clip since It annoys me to have to dig in a side pocked for my flashlight when I'm driving.

After hunting around I found a way to add one. These clips can be found on those cheap, double ended (phillips and common) pocket screw drivers, usually advertising some company. I just popped the clip off the screw driver and snapped it on the ARC. If you want to get fancy you could spray it [the clip] black first to match.

Maybe Peter could find a reliable supply of these clips, they can't cost much.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have found several suppliers of good clips. We have samples even. We are still testing them.

Peter

Tater Rocket

Enlightened
Can we perhaps buy one of these samples? I have my arc on a valet parking thing, and it is annoying because I have to use two hands to get the thing off of my keys, even if I can use one hand to turn it on. A pocket clip would be a perfect solution. How much would they cost, a coupel bucks? I'd pay up to around 4 or so probably.

Spud

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
If I rmember correctly, the pocket clip for a AAA minimag will fit the ARC AAA.

ADDED:

Brinkmann has a clip for AAA flashlight that may fit for $2.95.

curvie

Newly Enlightened
I have the brinkmann AAA clip on my LE and it fits wonderfully. Also, for 2.95 direct from brinkmann(I believe shipping was free), isn't a shabby deal...

Cheers,

Victor

TOB9595

Enlightened
Rodmeister posted a site that has every mag part and light. It seems. I think I'll get some clips and orings.

Status
Not open for further replies.