Where's the best place to purchase a Fenix P2D CE?

Juicespeare1

Newly Enlightened
I've looked at Fenix-Store and Brightguy. Where else?

Who has best customer service?

BR
Juicespeare1

LESLIEx317537

Newly Enlightened
I order from Fenix-Store when ever possible. There are discounts for CPF members and he(foursevens) is really good at answering the forum questions.
Also if you order the P2D now, you can't get it shipped sooner since the 2nd batch is shipping now. Brightguy says 5/1 for shipping.

gunga

Flashaholic
I think there is a code CPF8, 8% at Fenix store.

BTW, I have shopped there, I really trust them and they have free shipping, even to Canada!

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've ordered a half a dozen lights from the Fenix Store in the past and I have never had a problem. David is a stand up guy and shipping is free. Coupon code is a bonus.

KuoH

Newly Enlightened
My vote is for fenix-store as well. I ordered cree versions of the L1D, L0D and P3D on 4/19, and was surprised to get the L1D and L0D today. There was even a free button cell keychain LED in the bag.

KuoH

light_emitting_dude

Flashlight Enthusiast
LIGHTHOUND has the best customer service. It may be a little more but if you have a problem they will take care of you very quickly! Very much worth it. Plus they usually ship a little free keychain light with every order!

Lumenation

Newly Enlightened
Another for Lighthound. Free shipping on Fenix lights, and you can also enter the CPF code for an additional discount. Their customer service is truly the best, and extremly fast shipping.

Delta

Enlightened
I've ordered from John at Lighthound many times and have had nothing but good experiences. I have read posts from people on some other forums where he has fixed light problems from people and they didn't even buy it from him. His prices are great as well. Usually has fast, free shipping, and most times he throws a free "Fauxton" in the package as a bonus. I only use him.

To be fair, although I have never ordered form there, I hear the exact same thing about The Fenix Store.

But if you have any interests outside of Fenix's, I very strongly recommend Lighthound.

carrot

Flashaholic
I will say that you cannot go wrong with any of the main vendors CPFers go to. Out of Fenix-Store, Brightguy and Lighthound, I have had good experiences with each, so you can't go wrong. Personally for Fenix lights I'd just order from Fenix-Store, though.