new fenix anyone

husky20

Banned
anyone get the new p3d ce yet.what light can you recomend that is very similar and has the same kind of output with the strob feature i think its kind of cool like if you got lost hiking or somthing you could signal with it.

ensile

Enlightened
this is a torch i am this |<-->| close to pre-ordering.. 160 (claimed) lumens and rediculously good choices in lighting modes, it's kind of hard to pass up.. i am really happy with my l2t, so i'm not really bothered about shelling for a fenix, i am very interested in the new surefire's as well though... :(

ensile

Enlightened
there is nothing that can top the value for money the p3dce offers. It's all to do with build quality oh and looks. You're right, i'll just buy the p3dce...

CeilingDweller

Newly Enlightened
husky20 said:
anyone get the new p3d ce yet.what light can you recomend that is very similar and has the same kind of output with the strob feature i think its kind of cool like if you got lost hiking or somthing you could signal with it.

The L2D-CE is very similar. It uses 2 aa cells. More readily available and thus cheaper than the P3D's 2 CR123 cells.

I can't wait to see the runtime on the P3D. Mine shipped today. Edit : (Yesterday actually just noticed its already after 12am)

Flashlight Enthusiast
i preordered mine from the fenix store, should get soon