• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: All Sold or SPF! Thanks!

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have some modded, newest generation Surefire E1L lights.

(1) is actually the control sample of the group, no mods. Now splitting up:
E1L body $28 SOLD
z57 tailcap $28 SOLD
E1L head $37 SOLD
or Body and tailcap for $48

(2) has been opened up and a McR20 added. $100 shipped. $65 for head only, or add a Seoul for $20. Now with Seoul. $120 shipped. SOLD

(3) is a real gem, with a Seoul emitter and Khatod Smooth Reflector. $115 shipped. SOLD

(4) E1 SG with KL1 SG. Tailcap guts replaced with McClickie. Will include regular SG bezel (for MN01 bulb) for $10. Withdrawn.

(5) KL1 Old style, electronics replaced with 500ma micropuck. Runs on 1 primary only. Lux III and unknown reflector added. Bezel is scalloped and pretty scratched up. Brand new E1L body and z57 tailcap. $60 Will Split up:
Head: $20
E1L body $26
z57 tailcap $26
or $59 for the whole light. SPF

(6) Polished E1e head reamed out with Cree XRE, optic, and flupic installed. Aleph 1 cell black body and black McTC. Its a pretty nice homemade job on this head. $130 $115 $108 Shipped. Will include crenelated SS bezel for another $10. SOLD

All lights (1-3) are running on the original converter. All parts appear mint, and the HA is a very good match on all of them. I have the original packaging and paperwork for all lights and will ship them in the packaging. I tried to show it in the pictures, but (2) has a slightly larger gap between the head pieces than a stock light. Probably 1mm. (3) has a slightly larger gap, probably 1.5 mm. You probably wouldn't notice the gap unless it was tight next to a stock light, and their is an oring for the bezel piece so this shouldn't cause any problems.

You can barely see it in the beam shots, but the light with the McR has a very nice beam with decent spill. The Seoul light just blows it away in spill and makes this hard to see in the picture. The hotspot for all three lights are very similar in intensity, with the stock light having virtually no spill, the McR light having nice spill, and the Seoul light having a TON of spill.

The light with the McR would be very simple for someone to put a Seoul emitter in if they wanted, or I could do it for you for $20. The 'control' E1L has not been opened. I tried, but not very hard, so it probably could be but it was a bit more difficult than the others.

Paypal only. I ship USPS Priority with DC. PM me for international shipping.

***NEW LIGHTS ADDED***

schiesz

Last edited:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: E1L lights with various mods

Great stuff schiesz! After seeing some of your work first-hand I can attest to the quality and output. :)

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Chronos,

If you haven't done it yet, you really need to drop a reflector in your E1L modded light. Since its been opened already you shouldn't have trouble with it, and a McR20s or Khatod Smooth Reflector will really make you impressed with it.

schiesz

sejvaar

Newly Enlightened

Do you know the output and run time of the seoul light?

Thanks

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have no way to measure output, thats why I posted the beamshots. As for runtime, it uses the stock E1L converter, so it should be very similar to a stock E1L, or 4 hours of useful light from a primary according to surefire.

Flashlightreviews says 1:30 to 50% and 3:30 to no more output.
http://www.flashlightreviews.com/reviews/surefire_kl1gen2.htm

schiesz

Last edited:

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the endorsements there guys. Since you brought up my EDC, I just made a beamshot to compare it the the Seoul E1L. My EDC is a Exe head with a GD500 and a cut down McR20 with a Seoul emitter. Modded Exe on right. Modded E1L (3) on the left. I really like how these seoul emitters match up with reflectors and the stock KL1 converter.

schiesz

Gointothelight

Newly Enlightened

I'm looking for the best possible flood, would it be light 2 with a Seoul added or light 3? Isn't light 2s reflector slightly OP? Thanks for the info.

Dawg

Enlightened

I will take #3 with a Seoul emitter and Khatod Smooth Reflector. $115 shipped.
PM your PP addy and I will send it post haste. I work nights so, I will not be back online till this afternoon.

:paypal: Thanks schiesz. Look forward to this little one.

Last edited:

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Gointothelight said:
I'm looking for the best possible flood, would it be light 2 with a Seoul added or light 3? Isn't light 2s reflector slightly OP? Thanks for the info.

For the best overall beam, Seoul with the McR20 would be the best. If you really want the best FLOOD, I have a Khatod textured Reflector I could put in there for you. It sacrifices throw considerably, but puts out plenty of flood.

schiesz

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

So if I wanted the best throw with a tight hotspot, it would be #2 with the McR20 plus the optional Seoul mod for an addttional 20.00???

Are the bodies and bezel in mint condition?

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Kid9P said:
So if I wanted the best throw with a tight hotspot, it would be #2 with the McR20 plus the optional Seoul mod for an addttional 20.00???

Are the bodies and bezel in mint condition?

Yes, although the hotspot isn't as tight as it is with a luxeon. Its a much larger hotspot. All the parts are perfect, they have never been carried and were not scratched in any way during opening.

schiesz

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

How far away from the wall were the beam shots taken from ?

LOL, sorry about all the questions...I just love little lights with throw :)

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

(2) now has Seoul emitter and McR20. $120 Shipped. The beam is ALMOST identical to (3), although it has the perfect transition from hotspot to spill that we all love the McR reflectors for. In actual use, its hard to tell a difference, but fot he white wall hunters out there, there is no substitute for a McR reflector.

schiesz

Last edited:

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: E1L-R lights with Seoul, stock E1L head, body, and tailcap

Now offering Stock E1L head, body and tailcap separately.

schiesz

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: E1L-R Seoul, stock E1L head, body, and tailcap, SG KL1, Modded Gen 1 KL1, Flupic

3 new lights added.

schiesz

labrat

Enlightened
Re: FS: E1L-R lights with Seoul, stock E1L head, body, and tailcap

schiesz said:
Now offering Stock E1L head, body and tailcap separately.

schiesz

I'll take the stock/unmodded E1L (KL1) head.
Please send PayPal instructions.
I live in Norway, so International shipment.

Thank you.

jlomein

Enlightened
Re: FS: E1L-R Seoul, stock E1L head, body, and tailcap, SG KL1, Modded Gen 1 KL1, Flupic

I'll take number 2.

PM sent.

Last edited:

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent to labrat and jlomein.

schiesz