A modest Inova T2 and X03 mod

flashlightpoor

Newly Enlightened
I bored out the barels to run on protected 18650s, which are a little larger and longer than no-protected cells. when i figure out the pic posting rules I will post pics.

Both the T2 and X0s have enough material so that if you bore them out to about .730 of an inch there enough left for the threads-- though they are definitely thin, if you drop the light on the threads with no battery in them on a hard surface you may bend the end if the light.

I am very happy to report I am getting 6 hours of run time from a single 2400 18650 on a T2. That's triple! the light is bright, at least 50% all the way to the end, at which point it cuts off. this little mod increases the utility of these lights greatly. You can still run primaries in the lights but the T2 needs a small spaccer. I think I bored the T2 out a little to long. But basically you can run either in the lights.

I can't tell the difference between fresh primaries, and 18650 in a totally dark room, and only tell a small difference hunting white wals.

I recommend anyone considering goigng to rechargable who
have these ights consider this. I would be willing to do this for people if they don't have the equipment.