• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: ALL SOLD.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm going to thin my light collection out a little bit. I'm letting go of a few that I just don't use. Prices include shipping vis USPS Priority (to ConUS only) and paypal fees. I'm not opposed to shipping internationally as long as the buyer is willing to pay a little more for shipping and understands that I'm not responsable for lost or damaged goods if uninsured.

1. SOLD Mini-MiniHID. I bought this a few months back. It's Silver, Has a tailswitch, , UCL, And an aluminum textured reflector. 3x unprotected 14500's and a holder are also included. I cannot tell what texture the reflector has on it but it looks smoother than the LOP one in my Mag85. There is a barely noticable light light scratch on the head. Otherwise it's in perfect condition other than being a little dusty from sitting on the shelf. I fire it up every now and then for a few minutes just to cycle the batteries. Asking $220 shipped.

2. SOLD Mag85. This is a Pewter one i built using a Kiu Socket, UCL, and a cammed LOP FM Reflector. I've had it complete for about 2 years but didnt fire it up till i finally got around to ordering a FM 9aa-3D Adapter for it. And it is a fantastic light. It comes with 10x IB2000 High-Current Cells and 12 CBP1650 cells. I've only cycled the CBP's Twice and the IB's only once as I've only had the light complete for about 2 months. The light comes with the FM charger plug with wires already soldered. This light is in perfect shape and comes with a total of 3 bulbs. 1 has about 30 minutes total runtime on it the other 2 are new. Price for this light is $115 shipped.

3. SOLD Mag1D. This is a Pewter 1D cut down by ModaMag a while ago. This still has the space for the origonal switch assembly although I have lost it. It also has the origonal Plastic Reflector and i believe I also have the plastic lense. This light is only going to be sold with one of the above lights as I dont want to go through the hastle of shipping. I'll throw it in for an additional $20.

4. SOLD I also have a Silver 2D mag with one of Cat's Teardrop heads with 8 Cuts. This light is in perfect shape and still has all the origonal Mag hardware and bulbs installed. I'll again only sell this one with one of the first 2 lights for an additional $25. This would make a good candidate for a head-swap on the Mini-MiniHID to make it a little more impressive.

I accept payment through PayPal Only and will only ship to verified PayPal addresses unless otherwise noted in the PayPal transaction notes.

First :takeit: in this thread takes presidence. I'll attempt to get some pics up later today after work.

Shane

Last edited:

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mag85, Mini-MiniHID, Mag1D, Teardrop

PM Sent with PayPal Info.

#1 Sold Pending Payment to FITP.

Shane

willrx

Enlightened

Hallis, I know the 1D goes with another light but what are the possibilities with an unbored body? Just curious. Thanks.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

willrx said:
Hallis, I know the 1D goes with another light but what are the possibilities with an unbored body? Just curious. Thanks.

You could put a 3aa-D adapter in there and run 3x 14500's and make a 1d Mag85.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

DeLighted said:
:sold: I'll take it No. 2 Mag85.
What is your PP?

Kent

PM sent with PayPal infos.

Edit: Payment Received.

Shane

Last edited:

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Will sell 3 and 4 together for $40 shipped.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Walt175 said:
I'll take 3 & 4!

PM sent!

:paypal:

All lights went out at 11:30am CST today Apr 25. Delivery Conf #'s have been sent via PM.

Thanks Guys!!!!!!! :)

Shane

Latest posts