I don't believe it!!!!

oldolds442

Newly Enlightened
got my 2 dropin cree modules for my 6p/g2 surefire lights from Kaidomain.com...OMG i just came in from outside in the pitch dark, and all i can say is WOW. ordered them so long ago, i dont remember which ones they were, but whatever they cost, best bang for the proverbial buck i have ever spent. thanks kai

Last edited:

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
May I ask how much lumens yours are pushing out? How does it compare to the P60/P61 on G2 beam profile wise, what battery format you are using and how long is the runtime? Thanks , good to hear that its money well spent.

oldolds442

Newly Enlightened
dont really know how many lumens, or runtime, but it is friggin bright compared to the p60 lights that will likely end up in the trash. no more paying $20+ for the darn surfire incans....

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
how long did it take to get them to you? I only ask because I like to frequent sites that ship the next day/

oldolds442

Newly Enlightened
if you want stuff shipped next day, skip the hong kong websites... you order it and they charge your credit card, and you just try to forget about it. then one day, you get a 3849 form from the usps saying you have a registered package, usually a month or 2 later

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
oldolds442 said:
if you want stuff shipped next day, skip the hong kong websites... you order it and they charge your credit card, and you just try to forget about it. then one day, you get a 3849 form from the usps saying you have a registered package, usually a month or 2 later
Which website are you referring to?