• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mint McLux III-PD w/"Lottery Winner" U-bin

charlesn

Enlightened
SOLD If you're looking to buy the perfect aluminum McLux III-PD, this may be your listing. Up for sale is a mint condition McLux III-PD in black HA--no scratches, dings or blemishes of any type. The twisting action is silky smooth and the piston drive has just the right resistance. It includes McGizmo's Ti bezel and Ti clip, green trit in the PD, plus I'll also add an SS three-slot bezel with three trits ready for mounting.

But what really sets this light apart is the "lottery winning" U-bin upgrade it received from the original T-bin LED. One U-bin (UXOJ) was hand-selected for maximum brightness from a group that was available. You can read about and see the whole upgrade at the link below, but the bottom line results were as follows: "New LUX measures are 90 LUX @ 1 meter on low and 1940 LUX @ 1 meter on high! This brings my gain to 540LUX over stock TYOJ or about a 40% increase in brightness! Keep in mind drive levels are still stock!"

Price is $325 for PP cash, or +4% for CC. This includes overnight shipping CONUS. First to post "I'll take it" with no questions asked gets the light. Thanks for looking. And here's the link to the upgrade story:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/122152

Last edited:

Mark H.

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mint McLux III-PD w/"Lottery Winner" U-bin

That's a very good price for this light, not only because of the highly desirable emitter upgrade, but also because the SS bezel and three tritiums cost about $50 by themselves. Someone is going to get a great deal on this!

charlesn

Enlightened

Thanks for acknowledging the fair pricing for this light plus extras, Mark!

Groundhog66

Banned

If I didn't spend so much on here last night, I would be all over this one. NICE

Dutch

Enlightened

Dangit Tim! I was hoping you bought it!

This should NOT be here still!

Dutch

charlesn

Enlightened

Oh, NOW you've gone and done it, Dutch! I hope you realize that posting "this should not still be here" is the curse of any sales thread! ;-)

Phredd

Enlightened

Could you post a pic? The thread you referenced just showed the head.

Phredd

Cobweb Hunter

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it.
I am traveling at the moment. Please allow until 8pm cst tonight for me to access my pp account. Thanks!

charlesn

Enlightened

Sold pending funds to Cobweb! Thanks!

Cobweb Hunter

Newly Enlightened
Re: SPF: Mint McLux III-PD w/"Lottery Winner" U-bin

paypal.gif
Thanks, Charles.
BTW, friends, this is my first McAnything. I have been salivating (That means drooling, Maynard.) over a PD for a long time. It will get a week or so in-house use and night stand detail use before losing its mint status to EDC duty.

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: SPF: Mint McLux III-PD w/"Lottery Winner" U-bin

Congrats on a nice purchase, I really would like to add an HA version to my collection as well.

Cobweb Hunter

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Charles!
I returned from a business trip last night looking for an attempt to deliver card. I $heepishly asked the wife, "Anything for me?" Nothing. I checked between the front entrance door and the storm door and there was the package. The contents were mint as advertised.
Thanks again,
Cobweb Hunter.

Latest posts