Availability of LED Yard lights

FloridaGuy

Newly Enlightened
I'm in the process of redoing my front yard and I want to use some low voltage lighting to accent the yard and walkways. I very much want to use LED technology for this purpose.

I purchased a four-light kit from Sams Club a few months ago (don't remember the cost) that uses 9 LED's per fixture. As one who frequently reviews this forum, I know that that is now "old technology". Since I have never opened the box and could easily return it, I thought I'd check on the forum here and see if anyone has come across what they consider to be decent/good LED yard light brand/kits that perhaps use some of the newer LED technology (but hopefully with decent prices :)). If so, could you please tell me where you have seen them and/or share any experience you have with them. Of course, maybe you will tell me that, for the purpose, the "old technology" is fine. We'll see what you have to say.

Thanks.
FloridaGuy

gorn

Enlightened
I have about 20 solar LED lights around my pool area. I got them at Sam's or Costco, I don't remember which. They work great. I used to have Malibu lights, what a pain those were. Low voltage, but when one bulb would go out it upped the voltage along the whole string. If you didn't fix it right away you would loose the whole string of bulbs.

SoundMix

Newly Enlightened
I don't believe FloridaGuy is looking for solar led lights. I too would be interested in a non-solar, low votage system with one led in each light.

FloridaGuy

Newly Enlightened
SoundMix said:
I don't believe FloridaGuy is looking for solar led lights. I too would be interested in a non-solar, low votage system with one led in each light.
That's correct. I should have made that more clear. I'm looking for decent, hardwired, low voltage, LED stick-in-the-ground type yard lights that either light a pathway or highlight trees, the house and so on.

Thanks.

FloridaGuy