• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Ti Ion and leather holster... Price drop on Monday! SPF

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,

Would like to sell my nearly perfect condition Ti Ion (original - not XT) and leather holster. This Ion has the most perfectly centered emitter I've seen resulting in a noticeably more symmetrical beam (despite what the manufacturer said about led centering not being an issue!). In the interest of full disclosure, there is one light, thinner-than-hairline line, about 2mm long, on the front end of the bezel, but I'm sure this could be easily buffed out. It's nearly unnoticeable. Other than that, the light is immaculate and fires up at low and high stages perfectly every time.

The holster is made of leather in camel color, with magnetic closure and belt loop. It is nearly as small as the Ion itself and makes for a very neat and tidy package overall.

Would like to sell the light and holster together, for $325 $310 SPF.... PM w/ q's, and first "I'll take it" takes it. Thanks!

EDIT: Pics...

479159253_a9b603dd3c_b.jpg

Last edited:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti Ion and leather holster

Bump! w/ price drop.

Offers?

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti Ion and leather holster... Price drop on Monday!

Pics added!

Led_Blind

Enlightened

It sure is one nice light. I just wish my TI version didnt get swalowed up by the mail monster :(

Good luck with your sale!

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bummer! Sorry to hear about that LB =( I think I read you mentioning that before.

Ion is SPF!