Trivia... Do you know what is

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
the brand who has introduced high power LED tactical lights into firefighting??

:)

vfru04ev0.jpg

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm.. Yes, the only tactical, diving and firefighting light is Barbolight. And you, chimo, are now owner of a U-04 ATEX.

CONGRATULATIONS

Patriot

Flashaholic
Yeah, and the tail cap sorta looks like one too.

Edit: Whoa!! congratulations chimo! That's really cool.

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is the answer.

sicorvfr2000u04rd8.jpg

BTW, for firefighters who might be interested the helmet is a very nice GITD Sicor VFR 2000, made from carbon fiber and Kevlar. Design " in collaborazione con Giugiaro Design"

JanCPF

Enlightened
Err.. just so you know Javier - I hacked my way into chimo's computer and used his acount, so that U-04 is actually rightfully mine. Sorry chimo I wont do it again :D
:banghead: Dang I would love to have one of those U-04s. Glad to hear that you got all those hard to get certifications for the lights - thats great Javier :goodjob:

Jan

Last edited:

chimo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Barbarin said:
Hmm.. Yes, the only tactical, diving and firefighting light is Barbolight. And you, chimo, are now owner of a U-04 ATEX.

CONGRATULATIONS

Are you serious?!?! Wow, I don't know what to say! Thank you!

:faint:

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
PVT sent.

Of course I'm serious. It would be really cruel to cheat a flashaholic with something like this.... don't you think so?

Last edited:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Javier,

My brother is a firefighter, and knows I'm into "overpriced flashlights" (not my words!!!) - could you give a little more information (or link in English) about this light, and why it's good for firefighting, so that I can forward it to my bro?

Thanks! :)
john

Last edited:

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Darn I'm too late. This was too easy!!! :D I remember your cert on the flashlight!
Nice lights, keep up the good work!

sejvaar

Newly Enlightened
Actually the "European" firefighting helmet design is far superior to the traditional "American" style. Having used both there is no contest with regard to function and protection. The only reason to stick with the old style is it "looks" a certain way...

I am all for tradition but not when it is retarding progress.

chimo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Javier, thanks again for doing this. Nothing seen yet on my end - any update on shipping? Cheers,

Paul

chimo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I guess I should give an update to everyone.

I would have posted a review but I never received the light. I made several attempts to contact Javier. They were busy moving between factories so I was patient (see original post date). I even eventually got a couple of replies... but no light.

Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained...

Paul