• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD- FFIII~mint condition

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have for sale a mint condition, shelf queen FFIII. You will get it exactly as I received it from DSpeck. No dings, scratches, etc....never been modded or manipulated in any way. ALL ORIGINAL. I will include 1 rechargeable battery that has been in the light since I got it. It has only been turned on to play with in the house. It has a split ring attached to it. I will make sure the battery is fully charged for you and I will include a pouch also.

Asking $170 shipped, priority w/DC. PayPal only please. PM with questions. I can provide a picture if needed. SOLD

I can let this go as I have more than one. You know, one is none-two is one:)

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: FFIII~mint condition

Quick, someone snatch this up. New to boot! My favorite EDC setup. I would not let mine go for this price unless Doug pulls through his present ordeal.

Ronrph

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it. I'd like to replace one I sent back for repair (foolishly). PM as to where to send playpal.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is a truly great light at a great price. Depending on circumstances, it appears it will also become increasingly difficult to find them for sale in the future.

Someone please buy this light and put me out of my misery. I`d grab it in a heartbeat, but I already have *several* of them. :rolleyes: :p

EDIT: Thank you, Ronrph. Good buy!