Manufacturer wanted (Arc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the CPF Wylie. I read through the description of your idea. We will not be able to make this for the forseeable future. It does not fit the Arc-type (smaller/brighter) and we have a full plate right now. Email me with any questions and I might be able to help you out in other ways like information or tips.

Peter Gransee

Wylie

Enlightened
Hello,
I am an inventor that has joined together with another inventor to bring a new product to the market. I am looking for a manufacturer that would be interested in making some led flashlights for this project.
I have built a concept prototype of this flashlight and it's preformance is just what we are looking for. What I have done is taken two knockoff double cell AAA flashlights and joined them to make a triple cell AAA battery powered led flashlight. I have used a 20 milliamp 1100 mcd white led with a voltage of 3.6/4.0 with no drivers. Without the drivers I have found this to be a waste of time and would like to put together a flashlight that is reliable and close to water proof if not. It looks as though a goal of 48 hours use is not outside reality and I hope to be able to get 48 hours use from the three AAA batteries. I would like to have a few different colored lenses with each of these flashlights or different colored leds to offer consumers, which ever is the cheaper to produce. I have looked at the Arc Flashlights and a cylinder of the same diameter is ideal for the flashlights I would like to have manufactured. The only cylinder change would be the length of the cylinder. I would like to put this package into a length of 6.875 inches total length.
It looks as though the Arc Flashlights are switched by turning the front of the flashlights like the two cell AA battery Mag lites and this will be perfect for our application.
These flashlights will sell well by themseves and will also work very well for our product that is in development at this time.

My email address is [email protected]
And I can also be contacted through my web site at So what is a laser fishing rod anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.