Finally got my first Arc LS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
This one is a second. If this second looks this good, I bet the firsts are masterpieces!!!
shocked.gif

Anyway, this is a Cyan one and it may replace a light or two in my EDC collection.
icon14.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Originally posted by Orion:
This one is a second. If this second looks this good, I bet the firsts are masterpieces!!!
shocked.gif

Anyway, this is a Cyan one and it may replace a light or two in my EDC collection.
icon14.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Glad you're enjoying your LS. Your first statement is a matter of opinion. You'd be surprised how untrue it is to make that assumption. We're getting there though, slowly but surely I think. I'll be happy once production levels off to either the final LS2 and/or LS3. It's too confusing with all the different variations floating around, not to mention whether it's classified as a 1st or 2nd.

dark star

Enlightened
The Cyan LS's are alway great - first or second - the best LS there is ! But apparently there will be no cyan LS2 or LS3. Sad.

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations Orion! Welcome to the ever growing group of very happy Arc LS owners. The Arc website says the Cyans they have, have the 10 year warranty, so that makes them Firsts. One of the reasons I ordered a Cyan LS kit today. What will make me realy happy, is if it has the NX05 optics, but I will be happy anyways.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the warm welcome!
smile.gif

This Arc says First Run #793, but the person I bought it off of sold it as a Second. IF a warranty still applies to someone other than the original owner, then that would be great. But I can only assume that I have no warranty on this, unless someone on here proves me wrong.
wink.gif

Anyway, I am amazed at the amount of light that this puts out. Dark hallways are no longer a problem to see down when it's long! I have an Arc AAA LE that works well, but needless to say, the Arc LS . . . . . . . .. .like I said, needless to say.
grin.gif

Only 'mod' I have done was to wrap paper around the 123 cell so it wouldn't rattle in the tube. I have purchased many (too many, perhaps) flashlights in the recent past, and fortunately, this one will be the last for a good long while!

Status
Not open for further replies.