• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Raw Deal *SOLD*

SolarFlare

Enlightened
Here's your chance to get your hands on a nice peli box (1020) full of rare Raws :grin2: .

Ignore the tall fella in the middle ;)

allrawsmall.jpg

1. Red Raw 190 lumens of retina scorching red light, aluminium body, 2 stage, 1 green trit.

2. The Solid Sterling Silver Ag raw U binned and 2 stage, 1 blue trit.

3. The TiAg, Solid Sterling Silver bezel, titanium butt, two stage and a single blue trit with blue emitter.

4. The Greenie amazing output, no idea what bin this is but it ain't the green light ya wanna see :D , two stage again and 4 green trits.

All immaculate condition.

A collectors set?, well they'll come snugly packed in this pick an pluck 1020 peli box (top right)

peli.jpg

£320, cash or bank paypal, only in sterling please :grin2: international insured postage included.

Thread replies take priority.

Last edited:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Raw Deal

Eric242 might be interested in this....where he at??

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cuso said:
Eric242 might be interested in this....where he at??
Well, sleeping well I was...... and now I am becoming a mess :whistle:

I thought I was done hunting for an Orb Raw Camo and an Orb Raw Ti (flat tail). But now I have to learn there are flat tailed Orb Raw Ags as well as Orb Raw TiAgs out there.

I would definitly buy those if I had the funds. But I just bought an AE 24W Powerlight as well as an Orb Raw Flat Tail with Logo a few days ago and therefore can´t afford to buy the collection.

If those will end up for sale as single lights I will take the Raw Ag!

Eric

Last edited:

SolarFlare

Enlightened

dj64kc, the tall fella ain't for sale yet, but watch this space maybe some more lights soon :D

Sale pending to lucky Olaf ;)