• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McLux III Ti PD for sale ***SOLD***

commodorewheeler

Newly Enlightened
I have a McLux III Ti PD custom flashlight for sale. For the very few of you here unfamiliar with these lights, McGizmo flashlights are among the best built lights in existence. The highly water-resistant Ti PD is a two-stage light, and it can be turned on and off through twisting the head or by depressing the piston in the tail end of the body. The strength of the beam is controlled by how far you either twist the head or depress the piston. There is a tritium vial in the piston for easy flashlight location in the dark and a pocket clip for easy carry.

The Ti PD listed here has never been carried, and it shows no signs of wear at all. It is in the same condition as it came from Don.

Price is $500, which includes Priority Mail shipping, insurance, and delivery confirmation within the continental US. I will ship internationally, but international shipping charges must be paid in addition to the listed price of the knife, and certain payment conditions must be met.

***SOLD***

1177747097-McLux_III_Ti_PD_1.jpg

1177747112-McLux_III_Ti_PD_2.jpg

1177747125-McLux_III_Ti_PD_3.jpg

1177747142-McLux_III_Ti_PD_6.jpg

1177747158-McLux_III_Ti_PD_7.jpg

1177747177-McLux_III_Ti_PD_4.jpg

For payment on this piece, I strongly prefer USPS money orders, but I will also accept PayPal or personal check if I know you. If you are paying by PayPal, I will cover the fees, but the payment has to be sent with a PayPal-confirmed address (including the green "confirmed" marker) listed in the invoice, and I will only ship to that PayPal-confirmed address. I reserve the right to wait for personal checks to clear before I ship.

I will consider trades towards custom folding knives and custom balisongs. I am especially interested in the following makers:

JL Williams
Charles Marlowe
Tim Galyean
Bob Lum
Sal Manaro
Kit Carson
Deryk Munroe
Gerry McGinnis
Scott Cook
Jim Burke
Ernie Emerson
Rick Hinderer
Jim Smyth
DB Fraley
Matt Cucchiara
Todd Begg
Tom Mayo
Neil Blackwood
Ken Onion
Phil Boguszewski
Flavio Ikoma (balis only)
Mauricio Dobruski (balis only)

I may consider trades towards other custom folders not listed above. However, I am not interested in serrated blades, production knives, or fixed blades other than those by John Young or Russ Andrews.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McLux III Ti PD for sale

Beautiful light. :takeit: PM sent regarding payment.

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McLux III Ti PD for sale

Sorry i didn't post sooner...:paypal: :thanks:

BTW, were you looking for this dad?

arewethereyetdad said:
I'll be back up to starfiretoo. PayPal cash ready to fire. :grin2: