• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All SOLD

Dawg

Enlightened
I went to my local electronics superstore and saw a new Camera I have to have. Also, my lawn mower keeps crapping out and I want a new one. Unfortunately the significant other (who wears the pants) seems to think I should take the lawn mower in for a tune up or some such thing (yeah right)
She also thinks my Kodak DX 3600 camera is fine and I am being frivolous. Thank God she does not count the flashlights.

Anyway, long story short.....I had to make a deal with the Devil.....er, I mean the bit....uh, wife.....yeah thats it the wife. I sell some lights and I can buy whatever I want. as long as it covers the expense. Yeah, I am whipped.....Whadaboutit.

So the following are on the block,

DCP_1961.jpg

DCP_1959.jpg

SOLD Pending Funds To Danbo NOW $185 was $195 McGizmo HD 45 X-bin (XX1T) It is in flawless condition, and priced to sell

DCP_1967.jpg

Sold to william lafferty Paypal Received Now $225 was $275 Milky M 180 built on a KL2 head and a L1 body that has been bored to accept RCR123 cells. It has 3 SWOH emitters. The color is pure white. The L1 body is the old Gen2 with the four flats. The whole light is in pristine condition. The Anodizing is all the same color on the components.

DCP_1957.jpg

SOLD to tdurand $400 KL2 with a crenulated bezel, Leef body, Leef Grip and SW01 Tailcap. This head was just put together by Milky and is loaded with 3 SSCP4 USWOH emitters and pumps out an estimated 375 lumens, the proverbial wall of light. Between the Leef and Surefire components, the Anodizing on this one all matches just about dead perfect. There are a few teeny little fleabite sized specks on the sharp edges of the SW01. You can see one in the pics. They are tiny and will not bother the pickiest of buyers. This one runs on a single 18650 or 2 RCR123's or 2 RC123's. Both of the Milky lights can take a max of 9 volts.

DCP_1958.jpg

Prices are shipped Priority Insured to Conus only and Paypal cash only. 1st "I'll take it" takes precedence. No trades

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S 2 Milky's and a McGizmo

Great deals on the M180 and M375 there!
Assuming the M180 has 2 brightness levels.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S 2 Milky's and a McGizmo

GreenLED, welcome back! I agree with you on the 45. Bump!

Dawg

Enlightened
Re: F/S 1 Milky and a McGizmo ** PRICE DROP **

I made a mistake in my listing. I am glad no one took the M180 at the price I listed it at. I am getting too old and Dyslexic. The price was supposed to be $225 not $275. They sold originally in the $245 range. Goes to show that one needs to be careful and write down before hand what you intend to post and read it before posting. Sorry....my bad!

The HD 45 is listed correctly and so was the other Milky light.

dirkp

Enlightened

if you sell to germany i'll take the Milky M 180 :)

Dawg

Enlightened

dirkp said:
if you sell to germany i'll take the Milky M 180 :)
Quote from my sales thread.....Prices are shipped Priority Insured to Conus only and Paypal cash only. 1st "I'll take it" takes precedence. No trades

Sorry dirkp!

dirkp

Enlightened

you make me sad ....:mecry: :(

good luck with your sell :) someone will be happy

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk

dirkp said:
you make me sad ....:mecry: :(

Nice. :D

That HD45 is mighty tempting. My other two are tugging at my foot begging me to buy it...

- Chris

Last edited:

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

That M180 is amazing! Are those McR16 reflectors in there? I love the double thread changers going from E to C to M.

schiesz

Dawg

Enlightened

schiesz said:
That M180 is amazing! Are those McR16 reflectors in there? I love the double thread changers going from E to C to M.

schiesz
Yes, it is amazing. I may have to withdraw this one soon. For the money, it is almost not worth selling. The head and both the thread changers and the L1 body and tailcap all have an uncanny match on the ano and it is a very bright and usefull beam.......plus the two levels of light. Plus the body has been bored for two RCR123's or primaries......Man, I am talking myself into keeping it. I already got enough for the lawnmower out of the other sale. Maybe I am gonna have to say screw the camera. I don't take many pics anyway, except to sell stuff. If it don't move out soon........

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast

Forgive me if this is out there and I missed it, but are they LuxIII emitters or Seoul?