• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ~'~SOLD: Ti A2~'~ $

cryhavok

Enlightened
Hey Everyone,

Well I've been spending wayyyy too much on various things so sadly I have to see a few lights off :ohgeez:These lights were both shelf queens and deserve to be used more so here they go up for sale. Both are in superb condition.

First up is a full Ti Aleph 2/1xcr123. This light was masterfully machined by TranquilityBase. I came up with the design of the body and tail to match a grooved head I saw on one of his lights. The tailcap has been machined to reduce the seam, so from a distance, this light looks very clean. The head hosts a Mcr20 in front of a Seoul P4 USVOI driven by a FluPIC LE. The front is adorned with a PD Ti bezel holding a UCL lens and Glow O-ring. The tail has a "guarded" design so it can tailstand perfectly without hindering the operation of the Mcclicky switch. The light measures over 4,000 lux@1 meter on a fresh rcr123.

This light has one extremely small ding in the middle of the body (see pictures below...you have to be looking for it to notice it) otherwise it is flawless. It is a real beauty to behold and use...incredibly bright beam with a great neutral-warm tint.

Next is an original full chrome Aleph 3/1xcr123/trim tailcap. This is the major thrower of the two, registering over 11,000 lux@1 meter on a fresh rcr123. The LE is a FluPIC board powering a USVOI Seoul P4. Wonderful tint and incredible throw...the light for those of you who want to really reach out and touch something but still have a light that will fit in the pocket.

I'll let the pictures do most of the talking...

A3 withdrawn

A2

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0018-2.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032-2.jpg

above you can see the small ding I mentioned.

A3
IMG_0033-2.jpg

IMG_0037-2.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0036-2.jpg

IMG_0034-1.jpg

soo shiny

The price is set at $550.00 for the A2 (SOLD) shipped Priority Mail with Delivery confirmation. Insurance can be added if desired for cost. I will not be responsible for any losses after it has been dropped off at the post office...will PM delivery confirmation number when shipped. I am willing work with international buyers on shipping. First postings of "I'll take it" in this thread will have priority.

Feel free to ask any questions.
Thanks for looking!

Edit: Forgot to add, Paypal only please. If CC, add 4%. Thanks!

Last edited:

cryhavok

Enlightened
Re: ~'~FS: Ti A2 and Crm A3 ALEPHS~'~

Sorry guys...the Ti A2 has been SPF to dirkp!

The killer chrome A3 still available!

dirkp

Enlightened
Re: ~'~FS: Chrome A3 ALEPH~'~ $ Drop!

ti light comes in today .

it is an awesome piece of art. i love it :)

Latest posts