Another AAA success story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davethedieselguy

Newly Enlightened
I got back from Canada yesterday where I went goose hunting in the eastern part of Alberta. Every morning we would get to the field about 5AM. We would spend 45 minutes setting up the blinds and decoys. Everyone but me had a headband flashlight (8 guys total). I was offered a headband but chose instead to use my ARC AAA. I had a much broader light with nearly the same intensity as the small incandescents. My battery never needed changing while they were putting 4 AA's in every other day. By the second day I had believers wanting to know where they could buy one so they could leave their bulky headlamps at the house. These guys (most were millionaires) can buy whatever they want. All their other gear was the best money could buy. Much better than my junk but they were flashlight challenged. I stuck my AAA under the brim of my hat above and in front of my ear and it only fell out one time in 4 days. They were also amazed with my scorpion but that's another story. None of these guys had ever heard of ARC. Once Peter can get production up he can turn this thing into a mainstream seller. Cabelas or similar would be perfect. I gave my Dad a AAA while we were there, another believer: On Wed. when I left for my trip it was 86 degrees here in Pensacola. On Sat., two hours east of Edmonton near a little town called Edgerton we had a very brisk 16 degrees to start the day and a nice little 10-knot wind. We also had snow on Fri. I froze my fanny off. Talk about a shock to a southerners system.

Status
Not open for further replies.