Will the LS2 make make my X-mas this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MY

Enlightened
I thought that I would start a new thread about the "real" delivery dates for the LS2. I really want one for Christmas. How many folks out there are putting a LS2 on your xmas list?

I remember last year trying to get Peter to ship the original LS in time for Christmas. Unfortunately gestation times were a little longer for this child. Subsequent growing pains only exacerbated the little tykes development.

Now Peter has said that LS2 previews will ship in November and that it takes a month to get certified before retail shipping. With all the anticipated delays after the preview, we are now talking about pushing close to the date when Santa should be showing up at my door illuminating his path with my new LS2.

So Peter, will a new LS2 be sitting in my xmas stocking on December 25th?
confused.gif
grin.gif
Please!

dark star

Enlightened
IMHO the current LS1's are great. Let someone else find all the problems with the LS2 previews ! But I strongly suspect full production of the LS2 will not be till after Xmas- till then there will be alot of problem solving. I will watch it all while using my (near) perfect LS1.

MY

Enlightened
Judging by the overwhelming response from the forum about putting the LS2 on your xmas list, I guess the delivery date of the light is just not that important?

Status
Not open for further replies.