Need advice.

ensile

Enlightened
Hello, My brother has bought a new car, and his 3d mag is dead, the switch is busted and it's just a wreck, i think the bulb is dead and I can't bring myself to buy parts for it, because i think those lights are too outdated, now I'd like to mod it, but i dont have $200, so... the options i have are..

1. give him the l2t and fill the void with something cheaper/equally as good (love the look of the lumapower's now, and nuwai's)

or..

2. keep the fenix, and buy him a decent cheaper light (i dont know what that would be, i am new to this game) as he is known to break or lose items.

please help. it would be for his glovebox or anywhere he see's fit to store it..

ensile

Enlightened
if it were regulated It would be a sexy little thing, POCKET CLIP #%@#

also, you didnt mention if this were to replace the l2t, or to give to my brother.. ?

ensile

Enlightened
are u happy with yours ? the price certainly seems right. Perhaps this will take over the l2t, my brother will appreciate AA availability. And i am awaiting a p3d which takes cr123a, so i'm going to have spares no doubt.. and purchase in bulk

nanotech17

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am yet to order that thing because i just got my P2D today and waiting for my P3D to arrive,but that ultrafire definately will be in my collection soon because of the HAIII natural :D

ensile

Enlightened
I have a chance to switch my order to a natural p3d, but 4sevens is probably to busy and hasn't received my email, he'll ship black before he reads it.. i can't call international.. :( i'd love a p3d in nat3.

dems the breaks

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd give him the L2T and buy yourself another light to replace it :) Obviously, an L2D-CE would be a direct replacement, or you could look into the Lumapower lights as well.

ensile

Enlightened
or not be a cheapskate and buy him an l2t-ce, as I already have a p3d on the way ?

wmirag

Enlightened
I know this is heresy around here but...

If he likes the 3-D Mag form-factor, try the Mag LED. It's not the best light in the world but it has a white, bright, smooth, long-lived beam.

Some people like big, heavy lights - maybe for good reason; who am I to judge?

W.