Any female flashaholics out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madvillian

Newly Enlightened
Well I am not quite sure weather this is in the right thread but I am just curious. I have never met one, but it would be nice!

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are plenty, but they don't like to be treated differently and therefore don't make themselves well known for the most part..

Madvillian

Newly Enlightened
carlsjrman said:
it's funny... this topic comes up every once in a while and everyone seems to agree that it's a kinda creepy thing to ask...

Huh.. I didn't think of it like that at all.. I just don't know anyone that is interested in flashlights as much as I am other than guys. My apologies to any ladies out there that I may have offended somehow in any way. My intentions were in no way to single you out, or draw attention. Just to see if they existed.

carlsjrman

Newly Enlightened
madvillain- i apologize, i really didn't mean to accuse you of anything. i should have worded my comment differently... :ohgeez:

sorry, worked overnight and really should be sleeping right now.

NeedMoreLight

Newly Enlightened
Most women I know who are into flashlights, guns, knives and other type activities, are not the PC type, and do not get offended by questions. And most love being singled out, cause they love the attention.

Madvillian

Newly Enlightened
carlsjrman said:
madvillain- i apologize, i really didn't mean to accuse you of anything. i should have worded my comment differently... :ohgeez:

sorry, worked overnight and really should be sleeping right now.

No worries! I just wanted to make it clear that I had no foul intentions. Just bored @ work...

Status
Not open for further replies.