• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: PIR 1

Makarov

Enlightened
Well, I actually got on that I never came around to put into a light, with the oldest software.
Not 100% sure if I want to get rid of it, but it has been collecting dust for a year now.

flex76italy

Enlightened
Thanks to all for the answers :bow:

actually i evaluate all offers, JimmyM, also the used PIR, but for first i need to know some things:

- the PIR's that you have are already well calibrated?

- the microcontroller on the PIR have this number? ATMEGA8 16AU 0537I (looks the thread for the pics)

I've encountered some problems of calibration in my PIR with this microcontroller, my second PIR with the new version of microcontroller ATMEGA8 16AU 0605I is more stable.

Thanks.

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd have to look at the chip to be sure.
I bought the USB programmer as well, so I've messed with it quite a bit.
It's calibrated well around my battery pack and an output range of 10-13 volts.
The PIR calculates the duty cycle based on the input voltage. I don't believe it reads the output voltage at all.
If you set it for 10V and the battery voltage is read to be 20, it runs at 50%.
It might need re-calibration anyway.

flex76italy said:
Thanks to all for the answers :bow:

actually i evaluate all offers, JimmyM, also the used PIR, but for first i need to know some things:

- the PIR's that you have are already well calibrated?

- the microcontroller on the PIR have this number? ATMEGA8 16AU 0537I (looks the thread for the pics)

I've encountered some problems of calibration in my PIR with this microcontroller, my second PIR with the new version of microcontroller ATMEGA8 16AU 0605I is more stable.

Thanks.