• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired sold: al mclux pd-s non-mizer

carlsjrman

Newly Enlightened
alright, i'm already starting to feel the seller's remorse, so if nobody buys this, i'll be just fine.

i'd like to sell my mclux pd-s for $300, cash paypal only. the price includes shipping with delivery confirmation in the us. for other countries, i'll have to charge the actual cost of shipping, and i don't think i can guarantee the shipment. i've never shipped overseas before, so i don't know.

the pd-s is not titanium, it is aluminum, which is a vastly inferior metal compared to titanium. why waste your hard earned cash on an inferior product?

it has the black finish, which i believe was voted "least desirable color" in one of the popular fashion magazines, maybe cosmo. it comes with the ti bezel (personally, i think the ti clashes with the black finish. so tacky.) and it has the green tritium in the piston (needless clutter).

the condition of the light is pretty good, a few pinpoint holes in the anodizing and some wear on the sharp edges. obviously this light is not useful, because it does not show signs of hard use.

insurance will be extra if you want it, otherwise i won't be responsible for any mail problems.

first "i'll take it" gets it... but don't say i didn't warn you... don't blame me if you end up selling it at a garage sale...

sold to senorcosas, paypal received... :awman:

Last edited:

Sable

Enlightened
Re: fs: mclux pd-s

Dammit!

This better still be here on Friday...then I can pay for it! *shakes fist*

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: fs: mclux pd-s

Lol Carl, for that description alone, you should be asking 350.00 for it instead :)

charlesn

Enlightened
Re: fs: al mclux pd-s non-mizer

And may I add that these were the last of the Al PDs... possibly never to be made again in this metal. You never wanna buy the last run of anything, and I'm sure McGizmo had a very good reason for not continuing to produce in Al. Who knows what fatal flaw this light may contain, or when its cheap aluminum structure might give out? Aluminum is for foil, not flashlights! Do you really want to pay $300 for something you can buy on a roll for $1.99 at Walmart? Carl, you should be ashamed for trying to foist such a risky light on some poor, unsuspecting CPFer!

Dutch

Enlightened
Re: fs: al mclux pd-s non-mizer

charlesn said:
And may I add that these were the last of the Al PDs... possibly never to be made again in this metal. You never wanna buy the last run of anything, and I'm sure McGizmo had a very good reason for not continuing to produce in Al. Who knows what fatal flaw this light may contain, or when its cheap aluminum structure might give out? Aluminum is for foil, not flashlights! Do you really want to pay $300 for something you can buy on a roll for $1.99 at Walmart? Carl, you should be ashamed for trying to foist such a risky light on some poor, unsuspecting CPFer!

:lolsign:

charlesn

Enlightened
Carl, I did my best to scare off buyers. But those damned McGizmo lights just attract them like flies. I'm sorry for your loss.

Last edited:

carlsjrman

Newly Enlightened
charlesn said:
Carl, I did my best to scare off buyers. But those damned McGizmo lights just attract them like flies. I'm sorry for your loss.

i appreciate your help, charles.

the pd-s is sold and shipped.

now is the sad time.