Mixed compliment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaric Darconville

Flashlight Enthusiast
From TheLEDLight.com October Newsletter
In the world of LED flashlights, perhaps none has caused more commotion/interest/acclamation than the ARC LS with it's Luxeon Star based LED light. Well, at least there is a hardcore group of ARC aficionados who think so.
It is a superbly built flashlight with a bright strong beam from either a single CR123A or two AA Lithiums. The LS comes with the XR123A battery pack, the AA pack as an option, which we would recommend, along with a Lite Holster or the Mini Pock-Its Holster that will store either pack for emergency back-up.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">(Emphasis mine)

I guess it's still a favorable review, but that one comment seems a bit snide... Maybe had they linked the Candlepower Forums in the newsletter or something....

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Describing us as a "group of happy obsessives" would have been more appropriate.

But now, so much for this small talk. I have to get back to field testing Peter`s tail switch.

Busy, busy, busy!

grin.gif

Alaric Darconville

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think it was mostly the "Well, at least" part that set me off. Maybe had they said "But that's not just us, check out what this group of hardcore..." or something like that, it would have made it more complimentary to us AND the product. They DO want to sell the product, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.