Not your ordinary "help me choose" thread.

Benjammin22250

Newly Enlightened
Right now there are so many flashlights I want. For the past month I have been trying to decide what flashlight to get next and its making me crazy!
Christo_pull_hair.gif

I've almost bought a G&P R500 Scorpion then a M-90 13v Rattlesnake then I changed my mind to wanting to build a MAG85 but getting all of the parts looks pretty difficult and I dont feel like waiting for new battery holders to be built I almost bought the turnkey kit at light-edge the other night but they were out of stock. And I don't want just a Streamlight Ultrastinger or a MagCharger because people I know have those and I want something better and different if you know what I mean.

Then they are fixin to come out with the LumaHunter MRV and I want it now.

And I've been wanting a Microfire or Boxer 10w or 24w HID........ I just need to save up some money first.

I'm sure I'm not the only flashlight guru that has had this problem before. I just think maybe your advice or thoughts might help me choose one.

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
think HARD if You really want to take these, while powerful of course, large and heavy and short runtime lights around. Also what surrounding public might think (if this is of importance).

A good 2AA Led light is this strong now, there is almost no need for even stronger lights for normal flashlight chores and such a small light can go totally unnoticed.

(then there is modding: 18650, drivers, special reflector, hand picked emitter, ...)