No green at all and very bright!

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Originally posted by jtivat:
Got mine today!
smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">JT,

Can you please tell me the serial #? Have you run/brightness tested it against other lights or other SLS'? Also, how do you know that it's a Hybrid?

Brightnorm

franken2

Newly Enlightened
mine shipped today, UPS says 2 days ohio to pa. can't wait to compare it to my inretch and sl4aa led. it'll be about flashlight #25 in my collection. finally figured i'd drop a few dollars more, get one of the best, and hope the compulsion to buy more lights will, well at least subside for a while. yeah right!

Steelwolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
First, look on the outside. Is the head is one piece with knurling that goes almost to the words? And does the words say something like "Caution! Hot!"? If so, you have the LS1 rev2.

If the head is 2 pieces (you shouldn't be able to unscrew it though) and it only says "First Run #xxxx", then you need to look inside the head. If the positive contact is flat, you have a LS1.

If the positive contact is a raised button, you have a hybrid. If the PCB is brown, you have the 500mA hybrid. If it is green, you have the 400mA hybrid.

Hope I got all that correct.
smile.gif

franken2

Newly Enlightened
got mine today, WOW! i like it! serial#2246 brighter than inretech and sl4aa by a long shot. very clean white beam. now to find a small holster for 123 cell use. thanks peter!!!!!

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
the picture on the brightguy website shows a rev1, but i suppose that doesn't necessarily mean that it is. where is the best place to aquire an ls2?

hartage

Newly Enlightened
Arc LS ? I'm jealous!!
smile.gif
one fine looking light, but at $110 just a tad much for a flashlight.

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Rothrandir:
the picture on the brightguy website shows a rev1, but i suppose that doesn't necessarily mean that it is. where is the best place to aquire an ls2?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">The only way to insure getting an LS1 with the new revision 2 body is by buying from Arc. The dealers should be getting them shortly.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Originally posted by franken2:
got mine today, WOW! i like it! serial#2246 brighter than inretech and sl4aa by a long shot. very clean white beam. now to find a small holster for 123 cell use. thanks peter!!!!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Franken,

If you find one could you please "announce" it? I've been looking, so far without success. I may end up having to mod one.

Brightnorm

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
True ls2 does not exist ... yet.

Should hopefully be coming soon....I'm sure Peter will post an announcement when they become available.

Pat

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by treek13:
True ls2 does not exist ... yet.

Should hopefully be coming soon....I'm sure Peter will post an announcement when they become available.

Pat
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yes, hopefully the LS2 will be out any day now.
smile.gif

[fingers crossed]

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
some ls2's were set to be available in november for testing purposes, if i remember correctly. i would *really* like to get one as a christmas present!

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by brightnorm:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by jtivat:
Got mine today!
smile.gif

Can you please tell me the serial #? Have you run/brightness tested it against other lights or other SLS'? Also, how do you know that it's a Hybrid?

Brightnorm
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sorry, I must have missed this. It is #1713 and it has a raised gold with green board. It is almost as bright as my KL1 on an E1E very hard to the difference the hot spot on it is actually bigger than that of the KL1.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by this_is_nascar:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by jtivat:
Got mine today!
smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">From Brightguy you got it?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sorry, yes it was.
grin.gif

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Originally posted by jtivat:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by brightnorm:
Got mine today!
smile.gif

Brightnorm
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sorry, I must have missed this. It is #1713 and it has a raised gold with green board. It is almost as bright as my KL1 on an E1E very hard to the difference the hot spot on it is actually bigger than that of the KL1.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thanks JT

Brightnorm

Status
Not open for further replies.