Buying 123 Lithiums [moved to Batteries Included by Al]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Moved to Batteries Included by Size15s 27/04/02 23:40BST

I'm looking to make a bulk buy of 123 lithium batteries for my SureFire 6P and Streamlight Scorpion.

Many on this forum seem to feel that SureFire brand batteries are superior to other brands.

My question is this: Do you agree that the SF batteries are better? If so, what online retailers sell them at a reasonable price? If not, what batteries do you recommend and where do you suggest purchasing them?

Botach Tactical appears to have a good price on Toshibas http://www.botachtactical.com/toscr123a3vo.html

Unfortunately, like many on this forum, I had a less than pleasant experience with them. I made a large order. While online, the site did not tell me that half of what I ordered was out of stock. Instead of backordering, they just canceled my orders on what they did not have. Furthermore, they took the liberty of substituting a grey 6P for the black one that I ordered. Fortunately, after some pestering, they sent me a prepaid label to return the gray light for credit. I'm not sure if I would order from them again, but the price on batteries sure looks attractive.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I only get 55 min out of my E1e, while with dl123s I get 85min...

Status
Not open for further replies.