• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Fivemega 2/18650 w/ charge port HA $75

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a beautiful, never-used Mag C body modded by Fivemega to hold 2 18650 Li-Ion cells. The body and head are grooved and HAIII anodized. A charging port is built into the side near the switch. Body includes custome sleeve for the two 18650 cells. No bulb is included, and the reflector is stock. Window is glass, but not UCL. Bascially, this is a tricked out body ready for your building project. This could be set up for a 1111 or ROP light.

Price is $75 and the price includes Priority Mail shipping in US with confirmation and insurance. Foreign mailing extra, probably $20 to $30 because I will not ship without insurance and confirmation. First unconditionial "I'll take it" followed quickly by PayPal gets it. PM me for my PayPal address.

DSC00759.jpg

Extra information:

If you want to set this up for an ROP-Low, you would need only the bulb and the two cells. If you use the ROP high, you would also want to get a metal reflector.

If you want to set this up for the WA1111 bulb, you would need either a Fivemega bi-pin ceramic adaptor or a Kiu ceramic socket (which requires some assembly). You will also want to get a metal reflector.

The charging port is extremely handly, but it is a serial charging system. You want to make sure that Li-Ion cells charge to the same levels and don't get out of balance. There are multiple threads on this topic.

Last edited:

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Fivemega 2/18650 w/ charge port HA $75

I'll take it...pm to follow

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, Choppers. Your light will be in the mail today by Priority Mail and insured for $100. I'll pm you the confirmation and insurance numbers later today.

Josey