ARC Flashlight Prices...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotfoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Sigman:
Man, you folks want to feel good about paying high prices for flashlights in the United States...I tagged this from another post, check these prices out!!

http://www.futurelights.com/products/arc/index.html
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Bub, those prices are in Singapore Dollars *not* USD. The current exchange rate is about 1.78 Singdollars to the US Dollar, so I think they're pretty fair. No int'l sales from this website outside of Singapore, Brunei and Malaysia.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
"I" understand they are not USD...just thought it was an interesting "visual". You want to see outrageous "prices"? Convert the dollars to the Turkish Lira ($1 U.S. = 1,694,915 Lira), so retail on an ARC AAA would be:

49,067,789 Turkish Lira
wink.gif

hotfoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Sigman:
"I" understand they are not USD...just thought it was an interesting "visual". You want to see outrageous "prices"? Convert the dollars to the Turkish Lira ($1 U.S. = 1,694,915 Lira), so retail on an ARC AAA would be:

49,067,789 Turkish Lira
wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Ah, I see. You're right! It DOES look scary in lire(lira?)
grin.gif

Spidey82

Enlightened
but than again, it was sometime back and Singapore has no ARC at the time.

GlockDoc

Newly Enlightened
Welcome home Mr & Mrs Gransee!!,

It appears that while your keys suffered some damage from the salt air, the AAA-LE and LS came through without a scratch!

GD

Status
Not open for further replies.