New Energy pre-Announcement - IT'S HERE NOW

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can you believe how GULLIBLE people are? Can you believe they people actually thought this was going to work? :
Here is an extract of a factual story that appeared in the late nineteenth century:
A man today has been arrested for trying to trick people into investing in a phoney device. A device he says is able to convey the human voice over any distance via metal wire so that it can be understood at the other end.
This con man calls the device a telephone which is meant to convey a similarity to the word telegraph and capture the victims confidence because of the wide use of the telegraph today.
Well informed people who are familiar with the operation of the telegraph know that it is impossible to send a persons voice over wire.

OK - SO we all know that the telephone is real and the 'con man' was actually a legitimate businessman but you can imagine at that time what people thought. Why am I posting this? - because I think I will have some big news soon and I'm positive a lot of people will be thinking the person who the news comes from is a con man or phoney - but I know he is real and truly believes in what he is doing and has been hard at it for a very long time. It is a form of alternative energy - not perpetual motion, not energy from nothing but energy from a source that will be better and cheaper than what's available now. It may be a magic box that just cranks out endless amounts of energy with no 'apparent' input but it's not magic - just a new way to make energy and does not defy the laws of physics although it might put a new twist on some thinking about them. I've seen this person's 'stuff' up close and personal - he's been in my home and I've helped him setup some things. Some of what I saw did seem to defy traditional physics. And I've had physics and electronics in college as well as having studied a lot of this since college. Some things I saw were beyond explanation with traditional thinking.
I've been waiting many years for this and I think it's about to break out any time. Maybe a week - maybe a little longer but I truly hope this pans out to be the 'Holy grail' of alternative energy. We could all certainly use it now with gas pushing $3/gallon and rumored to be headed for $4/gallon.
So when I announce this try to remember the little story above (true) and have an open mind before just saying 'it can't be done' or 'it's impossible'. I've been around the alternative energy field for many years and I know it's rife with scams and failed ideas. But I've also come across some things I am sure are real and have been quietly in use as well as some that were 'bought out' by the powers that be. I've talked personally to a couple such people. I just ask this - what can it hurt to listen and evaluate for yourself something that you thought was impossible or was told is impossible? Hopefully some of us will have that opportunity in the future.

Last edited:

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: New Energy pre-Announcement

Edited. And I really hope this doesn't turn out to be a Rexlight sort of waiting game :shakehead: or the vaporware Firefly III sort of deal :rolleyes: . Instead of :popcorn: I want :wow: :wow: :wow: and :party: it's finally real and :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs and a :bow: to the man who will make it happen. As it is he deserves a :clap: just for all his efforts but hopefully I'll be :clap: for the results soon too. I'll just say for now he is in the final phase of a patent application.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast

ABTOMAT said:
Can you rephrase that question - it's just too complex for my brain to handle - try using layman's terms. :duck:
Sorry I can be a reall smarta** at times. If I knew exactly what I would say but at this point I do not know 'what' as he has worked on a lot of different ideas and has for good reason kept very quiet on the details of some projects but it IS related to production of energy.

jtr1962

Flashaholic

Assuming that the ideas your friend has can be turned into some sort of Mr. Fusion™ box which can produce heat/hot water/electricity for one average house, or power an average car, and sells for $10K or less, I'll be one of the first in line to buy one. That is really what this planet needs-a non-polluting buy-it-once energy source. I'm tired of smelling gasoline fumes, I'm tired of people having to spend a constant income stream for their energy needs, I'm tired of electrical producers who continually raise rates as service grows ever more unreliable. Our future advancement will be hindered unless we can develop a virtually free, virtually unlimited energy source with no side poisonous side effects. And I'll be the first to cheer as oil companies, and then electrical producers (along with the unsightly mess of power lines), disappear for good.

Too good to be true? I hope it not only sounds like it is, but also that it actually lives up to it's billing. I'm also 100% sure that those who benefit from the status quo will try their hardest to discredit, buy out, or even harm anyone coming out with such an invention. Like I said once in another thread, if I invented something like this I might well just publish the plans in public domain all over the Internet so that anyone who wanted to could build one. Even though I wouldn't make a dime, I'd get loads of satisfaction seeing some of the corporations I despise the most going under, and living a longer life thanks to the cleaner environment.

Empath

Flashaholic

matrixshaman said:
Some things I saw were beyond explanation with traditional thinking.

Traditional thinking involves a little set of principles called "the laws of thermodynamics". Regardless of your efforts to sell a system as new, amazing, beyond explanation or whatever, you still have to reconcile the product, machine, system or whatever it is to the laws of thermodynamics.

Otherwise, it's just another entry into the reams and reams of paper and threads and threads of arguments and fighting on Usenet, forums and message boards. Though having witnessed many such discussions/arguments/fights, I've never seen any resolved without such a reconciliation to thermodynamics. Without it, it's just endless and pointless argument.

Without such a reconciliation early, the thread will either die quickly or will become a source of pointless bickering. But we'll give it a chance.

The most important answer you'll give is an answer to this question: Does it overcome and supersede the requirements and dictates of the laws of thermodynamics?

gadget_lover

Flashaholic

There is alternative energy and then there is Alternative Energy. It seems that every "Alternative Energy" scheme I've seen was either not measurable or not repeatable or simply did not scale to useful levels.

May favorite was a "free energy" device that stopped when cameras were in the room. Or so the inventor claimed.

BTW, don't rely on the existence of a patent to validate a device. The patent office will issue a patent for just about any claim nowadays. There is no requirement that a working model be produced.

There are some fantastical claims that ARE true. The real science will be repeatable and the valuable ones will scale well without undesirable side effects. On the other hand, most AE schemes that DO work have interesting negative byproducts. Boron as a fuel is a prime example. Air powered cars are another.

And always, always look for the cable that leads to the hidden battery.

Daniel

Steve K

Flashlight Enthusiast

"free energy" is an endlessly interesting subject! The one that I've been aware of for about 15 years is the Reed Magnetic Motor. The configuration has changed since I first became aware of it, though.

A quick google search pulls up a lot of web sites, such as this:
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/qmmv8.htm

As always, it's always just on the verge of working perfectly, but needs a little kick start right now. :)

There's a remarkable number of people who spend their spare time tinkering with this stuff. For magnetic motors alone, there are about 20 different designs :
http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/MagneticMotors/index.html

These concepts may not solve our energy problems, but they certainly do provide entertainment!

Steve K.

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Manzerick said:
It's a shoe box with a kitten inside!!!! :lolsign:

:popcorn: I can't wait to see this!!

Tie a string around said kitten's tail, then close the box!
Then, the string is moving. AND, the string is not moving. The string is also both moving and not moving as well as neither moving nor not moving.
The total sum of energy out of it is both infinite and zero. As zero is simply a null set, not a negative, and infinite is immesurably positive, it seems as if your kitten box electro-magnet energy device will work, Mr. Schroedinger!

Sorry for the threadjack. I look forward to discussions when this is announced. Alternative energy is one of my most favorite topics!

DM51

Flashaholic

I assume this guy has had his scientific discoveries peer-reviewed. In Magicians Weekly, maybe, or Variety.

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

I hope it's not just another Sterling engine. That wouldn't be new, anyway.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast

A statement from this inventor: The transmutation of matter into electrical energy can be made to occur through the atomic dissociating power of high frequency radiant energy. The wavelength of radiant energy used must go beyond the visible light-waves to liberate the energy that is stored in matter. The process could be more efficient and cleaner than what is presently in use today. It has the potential to be virtually unlimited and relatively free. This type of electric power generation would be safer than any other known method of energy production. We need this free energy source now more than ever because... We are Running Out of Time"
He is very aware of all the things surrounding 'Alternative Energy' - the dangers and economic consequences to the powers that be. He was paid a visit one time by a 3 letter government agency. He has debated for years how to release a successful device once it is ready. I'm sure most of us are aware of how Tesla was ruined by J.P. Morgan (oil magnate) when Tesla wanted to transmit power wirelessly - which would have made it free to obtain by everyone.
I'm sure to most are aware of how much money out of every dollar we spend on gasoline goes to the Federal government. In California that used to be written on most gas pumps. It's a sizeable percentage. What would happen to all that income if cars were suddenly able to run off a nearly unlimited cheap home produceable energy source?
Now ask yourself one more question. If you want FREE energy now you can have it (once you pay for the device). That is Solar powered energy (and wind powered energy). But you say Solar cells are VERY expensive. Yes they are but have you ever wondered why? It used to be obvious and was such that British Petroleum owned (or bought) the largest of solar cell manufacturing. In the past few years some competition has moved into this arena but they are still expensive. I have it on good word directly from someone who was building these for a company that they had come up with a process to make them very cheaply. Then something happened - I forget if they were bought out or threatened out of business but it was squashed. So Solar - an obvious free energy source is still so expensive in initial investment that it has not become that popular. Wind energy is making big inroads though now and will continue to grow but it is still centralized power we must pay a lot for. But at least it is 'green' power. I can not imagine why Solar cells are STILL so expensive if it is not being controlled. However ignoring any theories I have about that think about this. What if all the money we have spent in Iraq had been spent to fund Solar energy for homes in the America? I'm tempted to runs some rough estimates of how many homes would have free energy but I don't have the time right this minute. Or if that money had been spent to develop other clean forms of generating power. I don't have the answers but we obviously need to do something and do it fast. Even a military think tank has stated Global warming will become such a serious problem in the future as to become a concern for our safety and be a cause for further terrorist problems.

COMMANDR

Enlightened

I bet it got to do with some sort of generator using neodymium-iron-boron (NdFeB) magnets. Alot of people are claiming breakthroughs with these devices.
Perpetual Motion
The "Holy Grail" of the science world. Many people have tried it, nobody has yet succeeded (that we know of). Is there free energy in magnets? It would sure seem like it to most people, but until someone invents the perpetual motion machine, the laws of thermodynamics say "no".

Lets wait and see what is revealed in a week or so.

Gary

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Empath said:
Traditional thinking involves a little set of principles called "the laws of thermodynamics". Regardless of your efforts to sell a system as new, amazing, beyond explanation or whatever, you still have to reconcile the product, machine, system or whatever it is to the laws of thermodynamics.

Otherwise, it's just another entry into the reams and reams of paper and threads and threads of arguments and fighting on Usenet, forums and message boards. Though having witnessed many such discussions/arguments/fights, I've never seen any resolved without such a reconciliation to thermodynamics. Without it, it's just endless and pointless argument.

Without such a reconciliation early, the thread will either die quickly or will become a source of pointless bickering. But we'll give it a chance.

The most important answer you'll give is an answer to this question: Does it overcome and supersede the requirements and dictates of the laws of thermodynamics?
All energy either comes ultimately from the Sun (and there are energies in frequencies coming from the Sun that many are not aware of) or comes from the energy within matter. It's obvious how much energy can be released from a very small amount of matter (nuclear reactor or the things that go :poof: ) when something triggers it. Do you think it is possible that something could release a lot less energy and in a much more controlled way and be made small enough to be used in a home or car? I do. But I don't think the powers that be want us to have that kind of energy or even get close to having that kind of energy because then they can no longer tax our energy, make huge amounts of profits and keep us under control as a result of having to pay so much to sustain our lifestyles. However having said that I do believe that the PTB are just beginning to realize that this sheme can't go on forever without some serious consequences so I expect some alternate energy plans will be slowly allowed to come out in the future. IMO if it looks like a promising device would happen too fast it will be considered a national security threat and will squashed.
So to answer your question about thermodynamics I will venture a guess that NO it does not. Because this person is aware of that and he has always stated it does not break the laws of physics - just taps something that has not been well understood. He has said for a long time he could produce a high power device but that it would not be allowed because it used a small amount of something like Radium. I believe now he has overcome the need for using anything radioactive.

Last edited:

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast

COMMANDR said:
I bet it got to do with some sort of generator using neodymium-iron-boron (NdFeB) magnets. Alot of people are claiming breakthroughs with these devices.
Perpetual Motion
The "Holy Grail" of the science world. Many people have tried it, nobody has yet succeeded (that we know of). Is there free energy in magnets? It would sure seem like it to most people, but until someone invents the perpetual motion machine, the laws of thermodynamics say "no".

Lets wait and see what is revealed in a week or so.

Gary
Nope - I'm quite sure his device has nothing to do with magnets.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast

TedTheLed said:
Yes I'm aware of this company and am thrilled with what they are doing. Even more thrilled that Google is investing in this. The Google guys are very 'green' people and very good I believe for their progressive thinking in helping the planet in many ways. Their largest computer building (and you wouldn't believe how big it is and how much power it takes) was located intentionally in an area that uses clean cheap hydroelectric power.

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast

matrixshaman said:
A statement from this inventor: The transmutation of matter into electrical energy can be made to occur through the atomic dissociating power of high frequency radiant energy. The wavelength of radiant energy used must go beyond the visible light-waves to liberate the energy that is stored in matter.

Sorry, nothing personal Matrixshaman, but this sentence is technobabble at its best... nevertheless, I wish this inventor good luck in his endeavours...

Pablo