Dealextreme problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzn

Newly Enlightened
As of lately, I noticed that very often dealextreme.com doesn't load. I placed an order on a cheapo $5 flashlight last sunday and it still hasn't been packaged.

What's going on?

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast
What kind of speedy service would you give to someone who bought a 5 dollar item halfway around the world? Hold your horses. It'll get there eventually. :)

Glen C

Enlightened
It is Chinese Labour holiday at the moment, so I would assume they are on holidays. No need to call the Department of Fair Trade yet :) They usually take that long though even without the holidays, they are known for cheap products, not fast service.

JaGWiRE

Newly Enlightened
Glen C said:
It is Chinese Labour holiday at the moment, so I would assume they are on holidays. No need to call the Department of Fair Trade yet :) They usually take that long though even without the holidays, they are known for cheap products, not fast service.
When they opened up I would get fast responses, with good English and clear answers to my questions.
Lately I can't get a few simple questions answered. I want to place another order (my first order was like upwards of $200 USD), but they are making it very difficult.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's several threads with similar topics in Dealer's Corner. The General Flashlight Forum is not the correct forum about topics such as this.

This one is closed for brevity.

Status
Not open for further replies.