• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED! THANKS!

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a mint Ti PD body (H3 vial, the piston, everything.) that I'd like to trade. I'm still looking for a new or used Titanium McLuxIII-T. All I really need is the Titanium Twisty end pack. Drop me a line if your interested in a even swap.

(I'm away for work until Sat. so nothing gets mailed until then.)

Thanks!

Brian

Last edited:

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Re: WTT: Titanium PD Body for Titanium Twisty Body

You are aware that those aren't fully compatible?

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast

>>You are aware that those aren't fully compatible?

I was under the assumption that you can just unscrew the 2 heads off and swap the bodies? The heads are the same size correct, using the same size threads?

Kind of a big hole in my plans if it doesn't work...

ibcj

Enlightened

They are not fully compatible. I've owned a few T's and Ti PD's and checked them for compatibility. Don't remember the exact results, but I do remember that one only worked on high and the other didn't like the new body. So, unfortunately it's not going to work.

If I still had a T, I'd sell it to you, but unfortunately I sold them. Best of luck with the search.

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast

>>They are not fully compatible. I've owned a few T's and Ti PD's and checked them for compatibility. Don't remember the exact results, but I do remember that one only worked on high and the other didn't like the new body. So, unfortunately it's not going to work.

:ohgeez: :awman:

I figured this would be an easy fix. I'd take a new Ti-PD head, with a nice Seoul P4 on a GDx2, and the 8 flutes and drop the Titanium Twisty Body onto it. The other way I'd have to do a total transplant into the Ti-Twisty to make this work. I wonder how many MM's the body is off by?

:barf:

Boy is my face red. :whistle:

Last edited:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,

"The McLuxIII-ti-PD is compatible, too, but the McLuxIII-T is not, only the head of the "T" will work on both new packs." - from the FAQ

:) john