• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: Ti PD-S w/AlTiN Plating

charlesn

Enlightened
FOUND....

PLEASE PM me if you're one of the lucky THREE who managed to snag one of these beauties, and let's talk if you're willing to sell. Yeah, I know, it's a very long shot--but you never know unless you ask. In addition to $$, I have a "guaranteed to get one" spot on a list for what promises to be a highly coveted forthcoming Ti light, so that might help motivate a discussion.

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: WTB: Ti PD-S w/AlTiN Plating

Not sure you are supposed to use your "Guaranteed to get one" spot for making deals, perhaps it just disappeared..... :ohgeez: :laughing: :grin2:

BTW, I will get one of mine plated, how much are you paying?

Phredd

Enlightened

charlesn said:
I have a "guaranteed to get one" spot on a list for what promises to be a highly coveted forthcoming Ti light

I don't see you on the Titan list. Whatcha got?

Phredd

Enlightened

greenstuffs said:
i will have mine sent to modamag it will take a while though

Are you getting yours polished first? I'm not sure if it's better to leaved it finely machined instead.

Phredd

charlesn

Enlightened
Well, sometimes dreams do come true. Phredd, thanks for the suggestions--I was hoping not to go through the disassembly/reassembly hassles of having Modamag do the plating (though his pricing is very reasonable), so I'm happy to be getting one that he did for McGizmo.