• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Seoul modded HDS EDC B42XRGT

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is a Seoul modded HDS EDC B42XRGT. I did the mod myself. It's a USWOH from PhotonFanatic. The tint is very white and very bright, every bit of 100 lumens, IMO. Light is in great shape, I'd call it 97%. Please see the pics below for more details. Included is the Arc4-style clip and the original clip. I can also include 2 set screws to fill the holes if you don't want to use a clip. This light tail stands with zero wabble. The laser inscribing is pretty light, but still visible.

Price is $164 via PayPal cash, $170 PayPal CC. I will only ship to a confirmed address, US only. Money Orders are okay too. If you pay by PayPal before 10 a.m. Friday, I will mail it same day. Otherwise it will be Monday as I will be in Indi for the Indi Mini.

PayPal address is ericmcmullan (at) gmail.com

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: FS - Seoul modded HDS EDC B42XRGT

It seems people are hesitant to buy an HDS modded by an individual owner, if they knew how easy it was they might reconsider. These HDS42's BLAZE, I have two I have dome myself and they are EASILY putting out over 100 lumens. Give this one a shot, I can pretty much promise that you will not be disappointed.

Tim

Griz

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it...
Sending PM and PayPal.

Thanks

Griz

Newly Enlightened

:paypal: .
Also, I don't need the filler screws, I already have some.

Thanks