• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: LuxV tower module *Sold pending funds*

jarris50

Newly Enlightened
**SOLD PENDING FUNDS**

Hello, unfortunately its time to make a spot on the shelf for a new toy.

LuxV tower module built by ARCmania. The module has about 10 min of run time on it. the LuxV is a WYOS, I've never seen a whiter beam. I paid $165.00 for the tower. $110.00 shipped. If shipped outside USA will need to add the additional amount (I'm figuring $5.00 shipping in USA).

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: LuxV tower module

I just want to put in a plug for this Tower Module, which is being sold at a great price.

These were built by Arc Mania (Mike Jordan) and are truly spectacular drop-in units for a whole variety of Surefire turbo heads, including Surefire M6`s and, IMHO, especially Surefire M3-T`s. You can read more about these TM`s here:

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=135363

I`d be all over this TM myself if I didn`t already have *several* of them. :p

I have retro-fitted all of my Surefire KT4 turbo heads from my M3-T`s with these TM`s, and have put those KT4`s on some of Leef`s great 2x18650 and 3X18650 C/M bodies (that you can get from Lighthound), finished off with SW02 tailcaps. Beautiful and bright light sabers...every one of them!

Life just doesn`t get much better than that! :D

Whoever buys this gem will be greatly pleased. Go for it!

:) :thumbsup:

Last edited:

jarris50

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: LuxV tower module

Wow Carpe Diem. Thank you for the support. With that I'm in a good mood.

Price Drop-- $110.00 shipped.

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: LuxV tower module *Price Drop*

I'll take it.

I've been debating picking one up from Lighthound, so I can't pass up this deal.