yclo

Flashaholic*
Email sent.
smile.gif

-YC

One001

Newly Enlightened
Hi Peter:

Email was sent to you re: return of two 500 ma Hybrid SLS's with abnormally short run times.

Please respond.

Thanks.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Any special reason you guys are not posting these issues/complaints/concerns here on CPF? As a consumer of these products, I'd think we'd all be interested in issues that you've had or are having.

If your corrospondances with Peter where on a personal, non-product related issue, than I appologize and I'll shut-up now.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bet that was what Merri was working on today in the car. She's trying to catch up. So while I am driving she's on the the cell with Fedex about several packages getting lost. She's on it, so you should get a reply soon. We have not caught up yet. It's still dark when we knock off each day.

Frankly, I can't figure out we seem to have problems with every shipper we use. I figure we must be doing something wrong but the Fedex techs say everything is kosh with our setup. And we don't ship that much, so maybe it is just bad karma. Kind of mystifying.

Peter

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Merri is doing a great job. She's been very helpfull in resolving my issues with my LS1-REV2 and those 3-SLS that I had problems with.

I think you should keep her around. Oh that's right.... she Mrs. Gransee now, so I guess you have to keep her.

grift

Enlightened
lets not forget Dawn, she has been nothing but a pleasure to deal with and has fixed any issue ive had asap.

-Eritt

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dawn really likes the good comments about her in the forums. She doesn't read the forums but I showed her some of the posts. She asked me to print them out so she can post them on her wall.

Peter

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess I should call you as well. Fedex seems to have lost my LS too. They've put a "tracer" on it, and I'll give it one more day before I get more upset than I already am...

Mark

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Posted by PG:
Frankly, I can't figure out we seem to have problems with every shipper we use.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I have never had a package lost by UPS from Arc. It was kind of fun watching the tracking as it was routed all around the States. The package was always late but ay least I knew up front that it would be late every time.

Kirk

Enlightened
Peter,
For what it's worth, my LS "second" arrived in great condition in 2 days--right on schedule. I don't know what's "second" about it, because it looks and performs almost perfectly.
Kirk

One001

Newly Enlightened
My 2 500ma SLS that I got last month have abnormally short run times - going to semi dim after about 30 minutes on 2AA or 123, then kicking into very dim shortly after that. I was planning to return them right away, but then I thought I would EDC them to see if they would last longer under normal use conditions. If they lasted a reasonable amount of time I would have kept them as the beams were quiet white, although not appearing any brighter than 400 ma. Seems to be drawing a lot of juice for no apparent reason. I also noticed that they did get very warm but only briefly, then started cooling right down as the lights became dimmer. I am waiting for Peter's OK to return them for exchange for the 400 ma versions.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Kirk:
Peter,
For what it's worth, my LS "second" arrived in great condition in 2 days--right on schedule. I don't know what's "second" about it, because it looks and performs almost perfectly.
Kirk
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">It might be the one I sent in with a flex problem. I wish I had it back it has the best and whitest LS I have ever seen.
bluesigh.gif

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kirk, I could see what was 'second' about the one I got either, until I rolled it on a table and watched the beam bounce across the wall.
grin.gif

That's the only thing I saw 'wrong' with it. I suppose an Arc LS First would have a perfectly aimed beam.

One001

Newly Enlightened
Originally posted by One001:
My 2 500ma SLS that I got last month have abnormally short run times - going to semi dim after about 30 minutes on 2AA or 123, then kicking into very dim shortly after that. I was planning to return them right away, but then I thought I would EDC them to see if they would last longer under normal use conditions. If they lasted a reasonable amount of time I would have kept them as the beams were quiet white, although not appearing any brighter than 400 ma. Seems to be drawing a lot of juice for no apparent reason. I also noticed that they did get very warm but only briefly, then started cooling right down as the lights became dimmer. I am waiting for Peter's OK to return them for exchange for the 400 ma versions.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Peter, Just in case you missed this post and my email, I am just waiting for your OK before I send back my 2 units for exchange. Thanks!

One001

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Virgo. I actually did email Peter directly over a week ago and no response to the original and the follow up, which is quite strange, unless somehow the emails didn't get through.
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.