• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McLux III-PD Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

ledhead

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys,

I'm forced to sell this wonderful piece of art to some lucky soul. I need to sort out my other priorities.

The light itself is flawless just like when I got it from Don. It's the chrome McLux III-PD version with some extras. I really like this set up with the Ti clip and Ti bezel, which cost me another arm and leg, but they were well worth it. :)

DSC00436.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

The beam itself is amazingly nice to look at, it's bright and so smooth with no apparent rings at all. I hope to get the Ti light in the future, but for now, this light has to find a good home.

I paid very close to $295 for the whole thing, and I need to know what's a good price for these on the open market.

The $600 price comes with shipping and insurance anywhere in the world.

Paypal from cash account or credit card, if you do pay with the cash account, then I will give you a good discount overall. Just let me know.

Thanks,

ledhead

Last edited:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Feeler: McLux III-PD Chrome

The last two sold for $525. :)

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast

billybright said:
thats because only 30 were made available on cpf by Don

LOL, yes I know. I love mine, its a classic. :)

ledhead

Newly Enlightened

It's great to hear from some of the owners of this light, thanks for chipping in and clue me into the value of it, before i put the price out.

I had no idea they went for that much. now, I'm really going to miss it if mine will ever be sold, or not. It's going to be hard to let it go still.

ledhead

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

what is the price?

Last edited by a moderator:

Groundhog66

Banned

Don't know yet, he is PM'ing me asking me to make offer. I think this is a real BS way of doing things, BANISHMENT lol

ledhead

Newly Enlightened
mail box is "good to go" again. :)
I'll post some pics very soon. Basically, you're getting a light which is like new just like when I got it from Don, himself. It's been babied in its own pouch and pretty much admired from time to time.

ledhead

Groundhog66

Banned

greenstuffs said:
You can just send any PD to modamag for a treatment :)

I am gonna get one of my PD-S's done in AlTiN, I think the next run is later this month.

greenstuffs

Banned

Yes i'll have mine treated as well only bugger is that i might need to buy a new LED cuz i might destroy the old LED when dissassembling it. Other than that couple drops of solder flux and good to go :D. Of course for challenged people this might be a better option.
Yeah the next run is just in time for the current PD wave i regret not getting 2 as i wanted a PD in bare Ti oh well :)
Some people preffer Don's Skills put into the light for novelty purposes so this sales price is totally fair there are risks involved although minor plus the transit time and the plating time (4-8 weeks).
Groundhog66 said:
I am gonna get one of my PD-S's done in AlTiN, I think the next run is later this month.

Last edited:

greenstuffs

Banned
Its always fun to learn and play worst come to worst you can send me yours in a bag :D.

Groundhog66 said:
I am going to have to send mine out for Dis/Re-assembly, not sure I want to chance it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts