Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just wanted to give a hearty, "thank you" to the CPF today. This board is the most civil group on the Internet. You have been supportive, fair and patient. You have enabled us to provide another flashlight alternative and I thank you.

Often, I think that our contribution to the CPF will only be for a little longer before we wear out our welcome. The whole 15 minutes of "fame" thing. But here we are 1.5 years and still plugging along. We are in the midst of our biggest product roll-out to date. The rev2 LS is a flashlight we have designed together.

Thank you again!

Peter Gransee

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
CIVIL?? WHAT THE HECK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN???
mad.gif

Just kidding!
smile.gif

I've enjoyed all of my Arc purchases and customer service experiences. I give a hearty
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks to everyone at Arc for a super line of flashlights and for setting a new standard (at least in my dealings) in customer service.
grin.gif
icon14.gif

JackBlades

Enlightened
I'm relatively new to the CPF, but it is very clear how much the members respect you and your products! I love my ARC lights!
Your products are great, but your choice of shipping is....
twak.gif
Oops, I'll be civil!
wink.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Originally posted by Gransee:
I just wanted to give a hearty, "thank you" to the CPF today. This board is the most civil group on the Internet. You have been supportive, fair and patient. You have enabled us to provide another flashlight alternative and I thank you.

Often, I think that our contribution to the CPF will only be for a little longer before we wear out our welcome. The whole 15 minutes of "fame" thing. But here we are 1.5 years and still plugging along. We are in the midst of our biggest product roll-out to date. The rev2 LS is a flashlight we designed together.

Thank you again!

Peter Gransee
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thank you Peter and ARC and the folks at ARC behind the scenes. We're all in the for the long haul. It's not everyday that the normal "Joe user" can influence a product's design like I think we're able to do with your LS product(s).

It's certainly been fustrating for me over the last 6-12 months from time to time, but overall it's been a great ride that I'd like to see continue. Please continue to participate here at CPF, provide updates, provide support and listen to our input.

-Ray-

mikes

Newly Enlightened
As an ARC AAA owner, and future LS (on order) owner, I appreciate the candor. As a linux user I very much appreciate the developer/engineer discussing all of the details with the client/end user. From most, if not all, of the other posts I've read, ARC and Peter specifically are held in the highest regard. As a lurker on this site (years on the ledmuseum.com), I haven't contributed, but I truly like my AAA, and have ordered a bunch of AAA LEs as gifts to friends and family. I think that might be the best thanks to Peter and Co.

Mike

Kirk

Enlightened
Mr. Gransee!
I received my first ARC light (an SLS) about a week ago, and now I know what everybody is saying about ARC quality. You guys are picky! This light is almost perfect and you call it a "second". I'll be getting an AAA LE soon. Keep up the great work.
Kirk

yclo

Flashaholic*
Thank you to Arc for being so very customer supportive and providing such great service!

Oh yeah, and they make nice lights too...
rolleyes.gif

-YC

Lightsaber

Newly Enlightened
I Wish Arc continued growth in the future. I've been using the LE daily since I purchased it. Great dependable light. All the best.
smile.gif

Lightsaber

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went to the movies today to see Harry Potter. Before I left, I grabbed two lights without thing about choice. As I read this post, it came to me that the two lights I packed were the ARC-LS w/clickie and an Arc-LE w/Traser.
Seems Arc has gotten to my subconscious. I'm off to wrap tinfoil on my head.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Light-Headed:
What's an Arc-LE w/Traser?

Does that just mean you had a Glow Ring attached to your LE?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yes, thats it. I lost an Arc-AAA for six weeks or so. After that, I always put a Traser on all my Arc-AAA's.

Status
Not open for further replies.