Dexlight Shipping Notice

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got one last night with a tracking number. Anybody else get one? A week before scheduled shipping, most unusual.

quokked

Enlightened
It's taken exactly a week before shipping of my stuff from DX as well
I ordered a Jetbeam and a solar battery system last Sunday and it's marked as shipped today

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
mhubble said:
Thats not the order number, it should be a 4 digit number starting with 33 or 34.

You're thinking KD and Rexlight. Mine is DX and Dexlight

mchlwise

Enlightened
I'm order no.[font=verdana, sans serif] 0502268x[/font], so I'm expecting to be waiting a bit. :whistle:

Shipping ahead of schedule is certainly a welcome change from the Rexlight shenannigans. :ironic:

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
Nake said:
Hmm, well, my Dexlight order number is lower than yours, and I haven't received a shipping notice yet.

Are you sure the shipping confirmation was for your Dexlight? I also got two shipping confirmations from DX late on saturday night (May 5), but they were for two small orders placed since my Dexlight order.

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
selfbuilt said:
Are you sure the shipping confirmation was for your Dexlight? I also got two shipping confirmations from DX late on saturday night (May 5), but they were for two small orders placed since my Dexlight order.

I ordered the Dexlight by itself and that's the number assigned to it. I remember now I received a bad battery from a previous order and they said a replacement would be shipped with the Dexlight if I wasn't in a hurry for it. I said fine. Maybe they're shipping the battery that was to come with my Dexlight order. :shrug: I don't have a "can't wait to get it" attitude, just wondered if any one else was notified. Can't get on the site to check.

mchlwise

Enlightened
Interesting.

I just got this e-mail. I'm not sure what exactly it means, but it does say to expect it to ship in about 3 days. :candle:

[font=verdana, sans serif]
Dear MchlWise,
[/font][font=verdana, sans serif]Apologies for the delay -- [/font][font=verdana, sans serif]we are still trying to fulfill your recent order placed with us. [/font][font=verdana, sans serif]Delayed orders are typically shipped within three days from the date of this notice.[/font] [font=verdana, sans serif]If you prefer, you may cancel your order by following the instructions provided below. Otherwise, we will continue working on your order while keeping you updated every three days.[/font]

[font=verdana, sans serif]Why is my shipment delayed?[/font]

[font=verdana, sans serif]Although this[/font][font=verdana, sans serif] situation do not occur [/font][font=verdana, sans serif]normally, shipment could be delayed by reasons such as products not passing quality [/font][font=verdana, sans serif]control, and market supply shortage.[/font]

[font=verdana, sans serif]ORDER[/font][font=verdana, sans serif] #:[/font] 0502268x [font=verdana, sans serif]CUSTOMER SERVICE:[/font] [font=verdana, sans serif][email protected][/font]

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
mchlwise said:
I just got this e-mail. I'm not sure what exactly it means, but it does say to expect it to ship in about 3 days. :candle:
Unfortunately, that's just their standard automated delayed notification message. Got one of those for my Dexlight on May 2. They usually send these out after about a week or so for orders on on backorder.

Hard to know more with the site being down intermittently due to the DoS attack. I'm sure we'll all get them in the end. :whistle:

mchlwise

Enlightened
selfbuilt said:
Unfortunately, that's just their standard automated delayed notification message.

I was afraid of that, as I thought about it after my post. :(

Apparently if they haven't been able to ship your stuff within a few days they send out one of these to let you know they haven't forgotten about you?

Better than Kaidomain, that just lets you marinate for months at a time. :ohgeez:

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I finally got on the DX site. It wasn't the Dexlight that was shipped, but the battery replacement that was attached to that order.