• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS : TNC HyperLux-V Orange & Black Splash 5 Watter ( SOLD, Thanks CPF )

alvin70

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

I have TNC HyperLux-V 5 watter shelf queen for sale, colour is Orange & Black Splash and # is 127, condition is mint except for a slight nick on the bezel, hardly noticeable since i don't know how it got there in the first place, anyway my asking price is $130.00. ( Sold to Radio )

I will shipped to anywhere in the world. First to post "I'll take it", gets it ! (takes precedence over PM's). Payment would be in Cash PayPal only, kindly PM me if you have any question and regarding PayPal info.

Thanks for viewing

alvin :)

Last edited:

Radio

Modulated Moderator
Re: WTS : TNC Orange Splash 5 Watter

PM sent :grin2:

alvin70 said:
Hi all,

I have TNC 5 watter shelf queen for sale, colour is Orange Splash and # is 127, condition is mint except for a slight nick on the bezel, hardly noticeable since i don't know how it got there in the first place, anyway my asking price is $130.00.

I will shipped to anywhere in the world. First to post "I'll take it", gets it ! (takes precedence over PM's). Payment would be in Cash PayPal only, kindly PM me if you have any question and regarding PayPal info.

Thanks for viewing

alvin :)

alvin70

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS : TNC HyperLux-V Orange & Black Splash 5 Watter

My apologies for not indicating the model of the TNC, i'll understand if Radio would like to retract his offer.

alvin

Radio

Modulated Moderator

alvin70 said:
My apologies for not indicating the model of the TNC, i'll understand if Radio would like to retract his offer.

alvin

Nope, just need PP addy.

I assume the LED is white

I assume it is 3x123 Unregulated

I assume it uses a Reflector and not an optic

I can find no reference to that serial #127 so excuse the silly questions but the history of the progression of the TNC Hyperlux-V is filled with variation, clicky VS Twisty, 2 VS 3 Cell, Regulated VS Unregulated. Optic VS Reflector. A pic would be Wonderful :)
I'd love to know what I actually bought! :lolsign:

Mitfox

Newly Enlightened

Radio, truly a Flashaholic.. :rock:

alvin70

Newly Enlightened

Radio said:
Nope, just need PP addy.

I assume the LED is white

I assume it is 3x123 Unregulated

I assume it uses a Reflector and not an optic

I can find no reference to that serial #127 so excuse the silly questions but the history of the progression of the TNC Hyperlux-V is filled with variation, clicky VS Twisty, 2 VS 3 Cell, Regulated VS Unregulated. Optic VS Reflector. A pic would be Wonderful :)
I'd love to know what I actually bought! :lolsign:

I think i've answer Mr Radio's question via PM's, anyway the TNC is sold to the nice gentleman Mr Radio,:whistle:

criollo

Enlightened

Hi guys, I thought i chime in to help out a bit..

I believe this was the TNC Lux 5 that i sold to Alvin a long time ago (The time when i started this crazy hobby :grin2: )

3 x CR123 body with Twistie Head (to turn on the light). It comes with an optics and not with a reflector. I believe it Direct Driven and has a beautiful black and Orange Splash. This babe is very bright in output.

Hope this helps.

Here a couple of pictures from my Flashlight Album.

TNCHyperLuxV.jpg

TNCHyperLuxV1.jpg

Radio

Modulated Moderator
Thanks criollo!!!!!! Now I know what i bought!!!! :lolsign:

Very nice, optics are OK, I may mod it someday with a Cree and a flu-pic and a reflector but I'll enjoy it as it is for a while and if I like it I may not mod it at all! Thanks again for the info and the pics, it's exactly what I wanted, THANKS!!!

alvin70

Newly Enlightened

criollo said:
Hi guys, I thought i chime in to help out a bit..

I believe this was the TNC Lux 5 that i sold to Alvin a long time ago (The time when i started this crazy hobby :grin2: )

3 x CR123 body with Twistie Head (to turn on the light). It comes with an optics and not with a reflector. I believe it Direct Driven and has a beautiful black and Orange Splash. This babe is very bright in output.

Hope this helps.

Here a couple of pictures from my Flashlight Album.

TNCHyperLuxV.jpg

TNCHyperLuxV1.jpg

Once again, thanks to Criollo for the help of the photo and to Radio for his understanding, much appreciated.

alvin