SHOT Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a reminder to everyone who's going to the 2003 SHOT show to check out this thread.

The SHOT show is a large show in Orlando Florida featuring flashlight and other hunting/camping/outdoors manufacturers.

We will have a booth there of course but what I really would like to invite you to is the GT Saturday night. We will have food/drink, displays and an opportunity for us to meet you, our best contributors. I will be showing off our latest designs (including the LS3 and some other projects).

"Mr. Ted Bear" is coordinating the GT, accommodations, etc. Check out the thread above for more information.

I hope to see you there!

Peter Gransee

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump!

If you haven't checked out the thread on the upcoming SHOT show yet, I encourage you to see if you can make it.

Peter

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
we need one in the middle coast! err...middle non-coast.

i would love to come, but i just can't take off school for a 4000 mile road trip
frown.gif

maybe next year...

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
What is the drill on getting passes to the SHOT Show? Ddo we pay youwhen we get there? Or e-mail you.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
We are still waiting for our package of passes to arrive. when they do, you ask us, we send them to you (you pay us nothing), you fill out the form and send it and your $15 to the show organizers, they then send you a pass.

Peter

George Orl

Newly Enlightened
Peter, I would love to attend. Live only 12 miles from the Orange Co Convention Center here in Orlando. Sent email to you on for ticket. Thanks.
George Andrew

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, check the "guest" box in the right column. Also, you do not need to fill the FFL line if you do not have one.

Peter Gransee

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Peter. Can you make a guess at how many passes you have mailed out? I am wondering how many CPFers will be going.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, we have mailed out about 3 dozen passes so far. I think the deadline for using them is fast coming upon us.

I am excited about this years SHOT show and am looking forward to meeting many of you!

Peter Gransee

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can anyone set up a webcam at the booth? It might be fun (or not) for the folks that can't make it to the show.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
we need one in the middle coast! err...middle non-coast.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yeah!! Like St. Louis!! Nice 'center of the U.S.' location, plenty of hotels for everyone. Large international airport. I wish they'd do the next SHOT Show there.
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.