And it takes even MORE abuse- amazing! Poor thing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
Well it seems that I just can't kill my LE. You people put your arcs in showcases- not me- I try to murder them! Just one problem- they seem to have superhuman ablilities to withstand abuse. I havn't even gone through the HA !!!!
Really I don't purposely abuse it - just small stuff you know:
-batt change at 9ft. under- chlor. h20
-taking it every where - and i mean everywhere!
-straping it to variouse bike parts
-firing it into and through 2x4( it fits sooo nice into the airgun mounted launcher i made sooo....)
shocked.gif
rolleyes.gif
grin.gif

- countless days of constant use
- airpistol target(yes it takes bbs and magnums at500fps regularly

This thing has saved my bacon and that of my freinds countless times. I generally turn it on when out at night and don't turn it off- its a great "pilot" light. It's the light that I want when the stuff hits the fan- the last thing i want to fool with is a light and I require reliablity. I would lay my life on the Arc LE in a heartbeat.

I have almost owned this thing for a year and plan to retire 40 or 50 years from now with it still faithfully at my side.

A testimony by
Trevor Nasko
aka "Aragorn"

Gone Jeepin

Enlightened
I guess that you must be an ARC sanctioned, official, under cover, field tester... Did you get the official hat and badge or is that against the under cover policy?
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just stuff it into the barrel of any Sniper Rifle... prefebly the Barett Model 82A.
grin.gif

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
Knowing that it survives the wheelchair test (on low nap carpet), I've never been worried about it being harmed by anything else.
grin.gif

Hmmm. I wonder what kind of torture test you could give it in a nursing home? I have a feeling we will find out.
shocked.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.