• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Li-Ion battery pack for XeRay "Barn Burner"

SOLD: Original XeRay Li-Ion battery pack for 50w/75w handheld searchlights!

Brand new... never used or charged... hooked up to test only.

XeRay's price on this is $195 - This one's yours for only $154.95 (delivered USA - Cash PP)

Last edited:

dj64kc

Banned
Re: FS: Li-Ion battery pack for XeRay "Barn Burner"

Tempting, very tempting. A great price from a GREAT seller!

This is going to make someone very happy. Must resist... Must resist...

ianb

Enlightened

PM sent regarding UK shipping,

thanks,

Ian :)

*EDIT thanks for the reply AWTYD*

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

arewethereyetdad said:
SOLD: Original XeRay Li-Ion battery pack for 50w/75w handheld searchlights!

Brand new... never used or charged... hooked up to test only.

XeRay's price on this is $195 - This one's yours for only $154.95 (delivered USA - Cash PP)

entindly said:
Sold to ianb in the UK...

Thanks CPF!

? I'm confused. Do you have two CPF user accounts?

LED61

Flashlight Enthusiast
What's going on here ? I respectfully ask an administrator clears this up for us, it's scary. Dad, have you pm'd an administrator about this ?

Greta

Flashaholic
LED61 said:
I respectfully ask an administrator clears this up for us, it's scary.

dj64kc, entindly and tumeast are all the same person... a previously banned member. Per CPF Rule #4. "Attempts to circumvent being banned by reregistering under another name will be considered a blatant disregard for the rules of these forums and subsequent usernames will also be banned."

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
Regentag from FF was the true seller on this. He bought the 50W (original) upgraded to BB (75w) done by "Lips". It was purchased by one of the GB participents for "Lips" (I think I know who) Against the GB stated rules of Integrity (honor system).

Last edited:

Greta

Flashaholic
XeRay said:
Regentag from FF was the true seller on this. He bought the 50W (original) upgraded to BB (75w) done by "Lips". It was purchased by one of the GB participents for "Lips" (I think I know who) Against the GB stated rules of Integrity (honor system).

Hmmm... seems like quite a few people's integrity is in question now... :shakehead

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
I dont see how anyones integrity is at stake. Everyone knows Troy is a stand up guy, who would help anyone at the drop of a hat. Lets not make Troy the bad guy here.

Is it against the rules to sell a light related product for a friend, even if that friend is banned from the forum he is selling on?

Greta

Flashaholic
PoliceScannerMan said:
I dont see how anyones integrity is at stake. Everyone knows Troy is a stand up guy, who would help anyone at the drop of a hat. Lets not make Troy the bad guy here.

Is it against the rules to sell a light related product for a friend, even if that friend is banned from the forum he is selling on?

I would say that it nudges the line of ethics perhaps... especially when the banned member is posting in the thread under another name (a violation of CPF's rules) and that same member is very vocal and open about his little "games" over on a site that Troy is the moderator on.

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lips said:
Like who

Regentag did not buy the 50w unit from me. That unit came from LarryK.

Thats not the way the thread reads on the "other" site. I guess I jumped to conclusions about from whom Regentag got his 75 watt BB unit and spare battery pack. LarryK bought a 75w BB not a 50 watt XeRay.
My appologies to Regentag who was incorrectly represented by my statement in my prior post in this thread.

This only changes part of what I said in that post, not all that I said.

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
LOL! I honestly had no idea all this other stuff was going on. I was thinking there was a problem with the database mixing up user accounts for that now deleted post, or maybe arewethereyetdad was not able to log into his account which apparently happened to Mad Maxabeam a couple weeks ago.

I don't have any opinion on someone selling something for a friend, and sorry if my confusion opened that can of worms. Also, for the record I have the original BB & two Extra FatBoy DL-50 & Extra battery (re-shrinked in a sexy red), and the upgraded XeRay 50==>75W BB setup. I may sell one of them at some point...but they are such magnificent spotlights, I'm in no hurry.

bbs.jpg

LED61

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those were my only thoughts also. So I too apologize if I helped to create a mess. I only thought someone was able to hijack a sales thread.