Arc Happenings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
>>One of the things he did this week was improve our LS centering jig<<

i like this guy!

>>Yes, I have delayed the LS2 because I have been trying to squeeze some last minute improvements into the rev2 frame. I want this to be perfect. We are currently shooting for the 3 week of December.<<

this makes me sad...i was hoping to get one for christmas...

thanks for the updates peter, i understand your need for perfection...but i also understand my uncontrolable desire and lust for a ls2
grin.gif

KenBar

Enlightened
Take your time....and get it right!

We became anxious and just rushed one of our new products to ETL and are paying the price ...... both in time and many dollars.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just some random stuff you keep you mostly up to speed..

- We have a new engineer his first project is the TSP-2AA, which is progressing quite nicely. The previous one was laid off for various reasons, his last big project was the P-123 power pack.

- We hired two new people. Ray and Rebecca. Ray is helping out with production and Rebecca is couriering our parts all over the valley.

- The new engineer has many good ideas. I am having to hold him back since changes cost. One of the things he did this week was improve our LS centering jig. We are now ready to make LS2s with it.

- Yes, I have delayed the LS2 because I have been trying to squeeze some last minute improvements into the rev2 frame. I want this to be perfect. We are currently shooting for the 3 week of December.

Peter Gransee

Status
Not open for further replies.